• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UBERCMS Working homes , groups ,minimails together with REVCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be honest why would anyone wanna use this when there's better CMS's out there like Uber2 as that has the same features and actually more secure, all the f*king files you added to this could be exploited in fact I bet you got this CMS from a Spanish forum & posted it here. lets face it you're a moron.

Code:
/*=======================================================================
| EGOCMS - Avanzado Sitio Web y Sistema de Gestión de Contenidos.
| #######################################################################
| Copyright (c) 2010, Roy 'Meth0d' 'Jorge4813'
| http://www.habbex.org
| #######################################################################
| Este programa se distribuye con la esperanza de que sea útil,
| pero SIN NINGUNA GARANTÍA, incluso sin la garantía implícita de
| COMERCIALIZACIÓN o IDONEIDAD PARA UN PROPÓSITO PARTICULAR. Consulte la
| Licencia Pública General GNU para más detalles.
\======================================================================*/
Ducking, idiot.
Well you fucktard , at least I'm making an effort here? Didn't I say that the ubercms needs a few translations here and there? Must I really be bothered to edit all of that and release it one short? If you're not so happy , don't bother commenting. You're talking as if I'm taking 100 % credits for this cms. FFS.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're 0% credits for the CMS you idiot, you just re-released.

Look stain, you need to get your facts correct before you open your un-wanted mouth. For a matter of fact, it's not a re-release. The files that aren't in EN, are from another Uber edit that he merged into this one for the homes and other stuff to work. Also groups work fine with it as I use it perfectly fine. He deserves some credits for actually making things work that you people could never get to work as you "couldn't be bothered" when in fact you just can't.

Bugger off, or shut up and learn to be nice.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also this cms is ubercms 2.0.1 , That's why I gave credits to Jonty aswell.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
loooooooooooool @ you's two, jokers.

This is a re-release, you idiots can't even code.

If I'm the joker, then delete your avatar as your breaching copyright laws. Now shut up and get your facts straight. 1. I never took part in this CMS, so don't say I can't code, as you've never seen anything I've coded. 2. He can sure code better then you ever will. It's not a "re-release". Find me the exact same CMS. I bet you wont. Why? Cause he's modified and this fix one.

People like you should NOT be allowed a computer, cause all you do is come into worlds like the Habbo for instance, think your top-dog when in fact, your the lowest class going round.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I'm the joker, then delete your avatar as your breaching copyright laws. Now shut up and get your facts straight. 1. I never took part in this CMS, so don't say I can't code, as you've never seen anything I've coded. 2. He can sure code better then you ever will. It's not a "re-release". Find me the exact same CMS. I bet you wont. Why? Cause he's modified and this fix one.

People like you should NOT be allowed a computer, cause all you do is come into worlds like the Habbo for instance, think your top-dog when in fact, your the lowest class going round.
Leave it , I removed the release. He says it's a re-release , he can find one then.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Leave it , I removed the release. He says it's a re-release , he can find one then.

Thats immature imo. Your released something, expect some bad comments its life your not going to die, But I'm not choosing anysides but you gave iRetro the satisfaction he wanted. lol.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What has he modified? Please explain what "this fix one means". You're actually a bigger idiot than him.

Fixed this one* sorry for a typo.

He's modified homes to actually work, he's added a lot to the CMS that wasn't there in the first place. He cleaned up a few pages as they had un-used code on it, he modified/changed the images to give it a better style, he fixed minimail to work with Swift Emulator as the original ones didn't work with Swift. He in fact made the cms look a lot better, and added those addons noobs like you can't add yourself.

You're actually a bigger idiot than him.

That right there is the pot calling the kettle black. If you don't understand the saying which I doubt someone with as little intelligence as you do, it means
Code:
 The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.
Meaning your the idiot who sits behind his c0pmuta flaming people because you think it's cool.

Morons like you who just flame people for every release should not be allowed to comment on posts. It's ruining the final straw in this hay stack of a world.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why isn't this thread closed yet? Close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back