Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, v36, MySQL]

He says you should learn to code C# anybody could do this is they get the habbo packets and how you suck at coding because your copying habbo, blah blah.

Reaction score

Yea Meth0d Good Progress This Will Be The Best EMU released for Habbo In Ages
If I'm not mistaken, that's what people were saying about Holo. Now look at it, it's as dead as, well, a dead person :p (/fail)

Nice work on the doors Meth0d (and Vista) it's about time they appear :D

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He says you should learn to code C# anybody could do this is they get the habbo packets and how you suck at coding because your copying habbo, blah blah.

Wow, that is so wrong, yeah anyone could learn, but not everyone would do it for free for the community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Method is the best coder if hes the only one reasling his work. The other ones are useless to us if there not released. If any one could do it Lets see your v36 Emu then.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@ Above Or... Maybe were useless for not learning and contributing ourselves???

Lol Nice work Meth0d Im surprised you got this far

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks to a tip from vista4life I managed to get the doors working [note: you can now leave rooms through the door]. Also coded a part of 'relative heightmap' processing as part of this.

Also, sorry for spamming mr AJ. But it's true! Daney loves shark sex.

Could you explain me this tip, please?
I tried everything but I can't get that fking door showing! xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I would of done publicrooms by now If I wasnt such a nub in c# haha.

Anyway Great work so far, Can't wait to test your server :)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Meth0d any percentage of progress?
Meth0d posted this in my thread, but I'm sure it fits in this thread as well.

Look, guys, how is a developer supposed to figure out what the percentage of completion is? I mean, use your brain.

^ Sisija's post wasn't added yet. Disregard this, I suck penis.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Meth0d posted this in my thread, but I'm sure it fits in this thread as well.

It doesnt really take a genius to work out the percentage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its look good! I cannot wait for the release! Good Job Meth0d!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This looks amazing meth0d, every day i've been checking on this post for new news and updates, this looks like it's going to be an fantastic server! I hope you don't give up on this, since you've come all this way :)

I hope you enjoy doing your project, can't wait until the release (well I hope it gets released)

- WhizzKid

Edit:
I'm not too sure, but have you added the new commands HabboBETA has added?
Like:
o/ - Makes you wave (this was originaly for staff, until it leaked and got released lul)
:pickall - Pick's up all the furni in the room

Just thought i'd hint you :p

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

It doesnt really take a genius to work out the percentage.
Then I must be retarded. :):

I cannot give you this 'percentage' you people seem to desire so much based on virtually nothing; I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this server is a pretty big project. It is nearly impossible for even myself to maintain even a vague overview of what is completed, what needs work, what still needs to be done, what needs to be redone, what needs to be tested, what needs to be fixed, etc. It's just impossible to give you a percentage, or even an estimate, as I have no Ducking idea, and I have no real or proper way of finding out.

But go ahead, browse through this thread, and based on what I have completed so far -- feel free to give your own estimate.

I'm sure you're used to being spoonfed shenanigans percentages by usa111 but I'm not going to. Period. End of discussion.

kthxbye

Last edited:
Reaction score

A percentage can only be calculated if you have a start and a finish, and since Roy hasn't set at where he will stop working at, there is no percentage.

Though, you can decide the percentage of how close this server is, to the real game, eg. the console is 90% close to what official habbo has, the rooms are 20% close to what official habbo has, etc etc

PS. Hejula, aren't you the 13 year old who thought he worked for sulake? :lol: but seriously, stop making posts you havn't thought out clearly, not just you, but rather a large portion of this section

Last edited:
i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A percentage can only be calculated if you have a start and a finish, and since Roy hasn't set at where he will stop working at, there is no percentage.

Though, you can decide the percentage of how close this server is, to the real game, eg. the console is 90% close to what official habbo has, the rooms are 20% close to what official habbo has, etc etc

PS. Hejula, aren't you the 13 year old who thought he worked for sulake? :lol: but seriously, stop making posts you havn't thought out clearly, not just you, but rather a large portion of this section

Yeah he is :D

anyway, i agree half of this section is ridiculous, Posting in wrong section, Postnig utter crap lol, When i came here 2 years ago it wasnt half as bad lol

ONTOPIC: Nice progress Roy, Anymore updates?

Minor Devolper
Reaction score

Nice progress

I have one question does R36 have the moderation tool?

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Updated to the latest Habbo client, RELEASE36-20012-20025-200908070937, which has proven to be a bit of a setback. A lot of stuff has changed, including room loading and the navigator. Currently working on getting everything to work again..

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Alright, fixed up navigator frontpage. Could have guessed that I suppose; for the room occupancy colors it wants to know the room's max users.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

What's up with that ugly catalog update by the way? Is it me, or is all they've done is make it more ugly..

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Appear to have fixed up room loading as well..

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Made all version updates I could find .. guess it wasn't as big a deal I thought it was. Just some minor changes, really.

In unrelated news, say hi to a simple base for bots:
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/uberMeth/New/penis.png

All they really do right now is stand around. You can define their room, position, name, motto, look, etc. In the future you'll be able to add speech (the speech you see in the screenshot was done through debug commands, I can make them talk and move) and such as well but they're obviously not really a priority right now. I just got .. distracted.

Beauty of it is that they are processed as regular room users. Oh, and they can be added to both public and private rooms, but that's a given.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I have one question does R36 have the moderation tool?
Still no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back