Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: uberEmu [C#, v38, MySQL]

Bots will soon be purchasable in the catalogue ;)

catalogue image:
Meth0d - uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

catalogue header:

Sulake is stealing Suelake.com ideas. :s
I was working on the bot shop as we speak. :O:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sulake is stealing Suelake.com ideas. :s
I was working on the bot shop as we speak. :O:

You already did with Holograph Emulator, only there you had to do everything via phpmyadmin or any other mysql program edit thingy blabla.

That Habbo Beta thingy is now going well, I like the new old way of seeing the rooms (a list, in stead of all these idiot icons).

I'm looking forward to this and I hope you will release it somewhere in the near future, I'm looking forward to see retros running on this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sounds very exciting but someone will be busy :p i will keep my eyes open for this relase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When the hell you think release a Ducking vrsion stable .l.?, first it was v34, latter v35, v36 and now v37, focus in make a version stable and latter release another next version.

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You already did with Holograph Emulator, only there you had to do everything via phpmyadmin or any other mysql program edit thingy blabla.

That was a barebone bots engine that loaded bots from database and instantiated them in the room. I was talking about a shop where users can buy bots, dress them, put them in a room and give them texts to say. (like your personal waiter bot) - which I was working on. :p:

Anyway Meth0d aren't you waiting with releasing a stable build of this project for too long now? I've learnt that (from personal experience on previous projects) continuously pushing back a release (while you try to work up to the current version) isn't any good for a project. :blushing:
Heck, I decided to do V5 because it was something I COULD complete and heck I did! Just settle with R38 if you really want to, start beta testing and release? :rolleyes:

Every day habboons all over the world are dieing of dehydration and F5 lepra'ing, shrieking 'must hav da uber emu for da retro will mak da community complet plz help me im a noob !!!!! oh can u add mah msn peter.griffin.666@hotmail.com for halp orno!? thx for da time :eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::thumbup: rip mj kingofpop!!!!' - because they are waiting for your server Royboy. :sleep:

So either put up a uberEmu Feed The Boons Support Plan or just work to a stable build and release it to put an end to this! :):

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

When the hell you think release a Ducking vrsion stable .l.?, first it was v34, latter v35, v36 and now v37, focus in make a version stable and latter release another next version.

oh boo hoo go cry me a river

Anyway Meth0d aren't you waiting with releasing a stable build of this project for too long now? I've learnt that (from personal experience on previous projects) continuously pushing back a release (while you try to work up to the current version) isn't any good for a project.
Heck, I decided to do V5 because it was something I COULD complete and heck I did! Just settle with R38 if you really want to, start beta testing and release?

Every day habboons all over the world are dieing of dehydration and F5 lepra'ing, shrieking 'must hav da uber emu for da retro will mak da community complet plz help me im a noob !!!!! oh can u add mah msn peter.griffin.666@hotmail.com for halp orno!? thx for da time rip mj kingofpop!!!!' - because they are waiting for your server Royboy.

So either put up a uberEmu Feed The Boons Support Plan or just work to a stable build and release it to put an end to this!

Now that's the proper way to bring it up for discussion. :):
Agreed, so R38 it is. Unless there's a future release that's insignificant and 5 minutes of work, of course.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I changed the title to V38, I don't know if you wanted me to change it, but it looks like you are doing the 38 revision now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, v38, MySQL]

He is updating cus he wants he does not have to. Forgive him for trying to give the people a up to date emu. Dont like the way he runs things learn to code & make your own so you wont have to worry about a release

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

He is updating cus he wants he does not have to. Forgive him for trying to give the people a up to date emu. Dont like the way he runs things learn to code & make your own so you wont have to worry about a release
Sorry, i dont understand :S

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That was a barebone bots engine that loaded bots from database and instantiated them in the room. I was talking about a shop where users can buy bots, dress them, put them in a room and give them texts to say. (like your personal waiter bot) - which I was working on. :p:

Anyway Meth0d aren't you waiting with releasing a stable build of this project for too long now? I've learnt that (from personal experience on previous projects) continuously pushing back a release (while you try to work up to the current version) isn't any good for a project. :blushing:
Heck, I decided to do V5 because it was something I COULD complete and heck I did! Just settle with R38 if you really want to, start beta testing and release? :rolleyes:

Every day habboons all over the world are dieing of dehydration and F5 lepra'ing, shrieking 'must hav da uber emu for da retro will mak da community complet plz help me im a noob !!!!! oh can u add mah msn peter.griffin.666@hotmail.com for halp orno!? thx for da time :eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::thumbup: rip mj kingofpop!!!!' - because they are waiting for your server Royboy. :sleep:

So either put up a uberEmu Feed The Boons Support Plan or just work to a stable build and release it to put an end to this! :):
You ruined it! :( I was hoping that he still would do R39 because there has to be a bot shop in there :p

Is already a(n) (new) open beta planned?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want test it on my Hamachi Hotel or on another hosting place of you, i want really be a Beta tester of this Development please :)
i like it to see every day how u going on, for then please.
I want be 1 of the Beta tester <3

Loyal Member
Reaction score

You ruined it! :( I was hoping that he still would do R39 because there has to be a bot shop in there :p

Is already a(n) (new) open beta planned?
Hey, like I said, if R39 or any future release isn't too much work, I'll still do it.

Didn't really bother to discuss it yesterday, and with those posts full of fail I wasn't exactly in the mood either, anyway, here goes;

Gguys, I think you're all overestimating the amount of work that goes into a new Habbo release nowadays. Since the BETA, most new releases and builds have been rather insignificant, and most of the updates are client side. I've always been able to adapt to new BETA builds in very little time.

So instead of 'focusing on one release', it has been my philosophy to adapt to new releases as soon as possible, so work on future releases doesn't pile up. And because of the small amount of work that goes into it, I don't really see the problem.

Anyway, think what you guys want to think, as I have stated plenty of times, I do this for:
a) fun [meh]
b) learning

And NOT for you, the leechers.

Anyway, I can put the private BETA back up within little time, so that public test will likely open up soon-ish.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

TheAJ said:
I changed the title to V38, I don't know if you wanted me to change it, but it looks like you are doing the 38 revision now.
Yep, thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

On that note, a Bot shop was a little idea we had going for the public test as well, as a reward for uh donating or something (don't worry, no VIP service or anything obligatory is planned). But Habbo ruined it. Bastards. :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

meth0d host it on meth0d.org :D
meth0d.org/uber/
maybe so?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

mhmm, anyone want test it, just wait to release we can't (maybe) have all to Test. It can be that meth0d making a Public Test, but i wan't public then Beta testers are only profis in php or testing all in the hotel dcr swf's.

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Don't worry. Hosting is sorted, guys. =)

Progress will be as follows:
1. Private BETA will re-open (soon) to a select few people to work out some stuff.
2. Closed BETA, I will slowly allow people to generate invite codes which can be given out to others, and can used to create an account. Just like on Habbo.
3. Will convert into an Open BETA, allowing everyone on.

No idea when what will happen.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

(Don't go around e-mailing me though, no point to it right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back