Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, R44, MySQL]

on the site it says R36 :S
Fixed that a while ago. My bad!

Version numbers tend to confuse me, they update way too often.....

(Oh, back in the day, when a version actually meant something...)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

/updated initial post slightly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: uberEmu [C#, R46, MySQL]

Meth0d are pets working on your server?

When yes, can they speak?

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well last time I heard it was based on Ion/Deltar.
At first you said you were building from scratch then you said it was built on Ion/Deltar and then now your saying its from scratch again? :huh:
Oh, nah.

The original version of Uber, the pre-BETA one, was done from scratch on own concept (a rather crappy one, that is). But that's distant history and we're not talking about that anymore.

Regardless, certain core parts of the current version of Uber are inspired (not based on) ION, namely the database system and the server/client message system. It is, however, done from scratch and not a single line has been copypasted to my knowledge. (okay, admitted, that's not true, I copypasted the wired encoding)

I learned a whole lot from ION/Deltar though. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its God bot you want to make bether

Zorry for me bad english aim are norwegian

Reaction score

Oh, nah.

The original version of Uber, the pre-BETA one, was done from scratch on own concept (a rather crappy one, that is). But that's distant history and we're not talking about that anymore.

Regardless, certain core parts of the current version of Uber are inspired (not based on) ION, namely the database system and the server/client message system. It is, however, done from scratch and not a single line has been copypasted to my knowledge. (okay, admitted, that's not true, I copypasted the wired encoding)

I learned a whole lot from ION/Deltar though. :):

Thanks for making that clear.

Reaction score

Thank you for taking the time to visit RaGEZONE but it seems you have not posted in over 30 days!
yea, I haven't posted in over a month, which means I haven't been on here for a month.

anyways :p
I'm surprised these people haven't driven you insane Roy.

What have I miss in the past month?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A fully developed baby is actually made quicker than this server is being developed! It BETTER be good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meth0d, are you selling your brain for me? I would buy it xD

btw, keep it up. Very good development :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back