Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmu [C#, R49, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad this is closed-source, i don't want to see a perfectly good project fucked up. as in to many releases and edits to duck it up.

Depends, sucks for some of us, as in not being able to actually upgrade and put in our own custom content bugfixes etc, but on the other hand you're right, some people would just go lame'o on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay its good im not saying its bad but the web actually need work done to it :) to much work on the client has been done lol when will the web get work done ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question, will the emulator support earlier Swf's?
(example: r40)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a question, will the emulator support earlier Swf's?
(example: r40)

It will work from RELEASE34 to RELEASE R49

But some packets change over time>> That doesn't mean you can't use them
It will still log you in with older swfs

Oni's Horro R40 works with all the swfs!

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys I have been incredibly busy. School, an internship, and my private life. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with uberhotel.org and I have completely and utterly lost track of development. I haven't opened Visual Studio in a week, and can't be motivated to do so at this point.

Motivate me? Pretty please?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You have over 100+ people are waiting on this to be completed. Plus you one of they few coders of the Habbo Section left of ragezone.
Basicly they need you and this emulator. Also you have already left a mark in this section, doing this emulator just will increase you reputation.
Hope i helped

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't give up!
Everybody is waiting for this and if you stop now devlopering, the whole community willl be disapointet. I think you needn't make it very fast, but sometimes you should finish it for the community.
I realy hope to be able to say "Thank you for Devlopering on." to you^^
Good Luck with Life and Devloperment

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You're basically what's left.. other than Cecer1, Awa500 and .. well nobody. Why not just finish this? You've worked on this for a long time and you're just going to throw it away? At least finish it. Don't do this. ;[

One question, if you leave, what's going to happen with the source? Who's going to takeover?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys I have been incredibly busy. School, an internship, and my private life. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with uberhotel.org and I have completely and utterly lost track of development. I haven't opened Visual Studio in a week, and can't be motivated to do so at this point.

Motivate me? Pretty please?
Release? That way you don't have to motivated.

But if you do want to be motivated, just think of all the little nooblets waiting for this hotel to open up and looking up to you as someone kewls.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you've done a great job Meth0d, keep up the good work yeh :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back