Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmulator [R54, OSS, C#, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey RaGEZONE, here is an edit of uberEmulator. I'm Kryptos, you surely haven't heard of me since I'm quite new to the community and I haven't posted a lot. Well, today I decided to release my revision of uberEmulator Kryptos-Revision, though it's still uberEmulator =D
Fixes:
1.- You can walk diagonal

2.- Pets are fully coded (100%) with all the commands! You might have to say "PetName Follow" (Thanks to Shorty for starting it)

3.- Footballs/Soccer Balls move! They should work like in Privilege's hotel. I made an Interaction Type for them, like beds, chairs, onewaygate, etc.

4.- Some new commands, not done by me though. It was Shorty I think =p

5.- Several bug fixes (all/most of them found in the web)

Also, I have a really great Database, so I'm gonna share it with you guys, it has all the R53 furni except for 7, and you can easily find the R54 furni here =p

Before you guys download this, you should know you have to debug the Emulator first before using, you CAN debug it. I just have a crappy computer so yea. Though I'm 99% sure everything I mentioned works. :)

Enjoy! :) Press the thanks buttom if you want =p
Please post a mirror with the EMU debugged!

Thanks - Kryptos

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice release, good to see the community is sharing their stuff. What bugs have you fixed? (if you don't mind me asking - and go into detail if you can please).

Reaction score
Well then what are some known bugs?

Oh right, there are some bugs withing the pets eating, drinking and playing. There is a food, drink and toy for each type of animal ie dog, cat, croc, bear, terrier etc. They ALL have different things EXCEPT the Dog and Terrier that share the same food. Go to Petbot.cs then Go to #region commands, then go to play, drink and play. You'll see what I mean. I'll attempt to fix that ;)

Lovely Release
Tbh people should just stop releasing their Uber Edits
But i like this one the best
GG? |

Haha, thanks :) and yea, I think everyone can just post code snippets on the Development Thread =p

Thanks - Kryptos

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoa, Interactions? Work on rollers, You might be able to figure them out hence the animations you've done?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The catalog Wont work 100% when i check to see If the FOOTBALL furni show up in catalog it wont when i look in my EMU i get a HUGE error and now i bet half of the catalog_pages from by database are deleted and other thing you cant walk dialog also Pets are not 100% coded Plus no new commands added... MOD Close Thread Ive Tested the EMU if you dont Belive me then try it out for your self

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yewp all your 'fake' fixes aren't working dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it gives me some .net framewrok eror
what version of .net framework do i need to use?

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You've just found things around the forum (pets etc) and added them, pasted your name over the server and released it. Also, Uber release threads aren't allowed, you need to stick to the original development thread issued by RastaLulz.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey kronos, what emu i use, Debug or x86?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

In the emulator appears Accepted New Connection, but the hotel gives the error Bad Request, which is the problem?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Resolved, have much bugs, when i buy something, don't appear on the inventory

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EPIC FAIL! (I'm lauching right now, man!) What a ugly server, with all the bugs, omg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the server uberEMU by myself but this server is 100% NOT FIXED!

Reaction score
I bet you guys haven't debugged the EMU as I said. You need to debug it for what I did to work. If you did that and it doesn't work, then I'm sorry, I tried.

@MDK I haven't copied anything. All I've copied is some bug fixes, and Shorty's petbot.cs and pet.cs, but it wasn't complete, I finished coding all the other commands + I added Nutrition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back