Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmulator [R54, OSS, C#, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, gonna try and add pets and the soccer ball to my "almost-perfect"-uber server ;)

- Martin

Reaction score
I'll just download this and edit it so it can be debugged. Then after the next reply, I'll post a d/l link to it.

EDIT:
it cannot be debugged due to the person who coded these "fixes", has coded them with loads of errors. 126 of them to be precise. heres alittle screenie.

Kryptos - uberEmulator [R54, OSS, C#, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmfao, it doesent got the method for InteractorFball xD
Epic failure!

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll just download this and edit it so it can be debugged. Then after the next reply, I'll post a d/l link to it.

EDIT:
it cannot be debugged due to the person who coded these "fixes", has coded them with loads of errors. 126 of them to be precise. heres alittle screenie.

Kryptos - uberEmulator [R54, OSS, C#, MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

It only gives me 3 errors :x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone make commands for UbercMs r54. Commands like: :Invisible, :Roomshutup ETC. If you can please pm Me ?

Invisible command:
case "invisible":

if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("fuse_admin"))
{
if (Session.GetHabbo().SpectatorMode)
{
Session.GetHabbo().SpectatorMode = false;
Session.SendNotif("Spectator mode disabled. Reload the room to apply changes.");
}
else
{
Session.GetHabbo().SpectatorMode = true;
Session.SendNotif("Spectator mode enabled. Reload the room to apply changes.");
}

return true;
}

return false;

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i so this on youtube they make a tutorial there right!!

but how we can upload and read the server file we make on this uberEmu?

please tell us!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good aport! is the only uber thats work on my hotel :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okey you can't change anything in the emu maybe Krypto gonna to make a full upload

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Spazz EMU v3 is stable ;]

Nothing on this forum is stable. Absouloutly nothing. Take meth0d for example - created a great server, but still had bugs in it.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

MDK has already said this and I agree 100% with him, theres no point releasing your own edit of uber. It's not making you any popular, half the time when I see an uberEmulator edit of some kind posted in this section, I say to myself "oh probably some nub just scavenged around and put some useless code into it, written his dumbass name all over it and compiled it". There just utter, useless shenanigans.

Just post your code snippets in the development thread that RastaLulz has provided. I know MDK has already said this, but it looks like it needs to be said again. :/

Reaction score
Actually this one wasn't like that, it was open source and it didn't have my name all over the place lol. I though they would work, I saw many of the errors in Roper's ScreenShot, I know how to fix those errors, I'll try to explain this so if anyone wants to try it and see if it works. Go to pet.cs then Cut #region pet food, #region pet drink/bowls #region pet toys and #region Bakests/Pet nests and paste it in RoomItem.cs. Thee error said ItemX doesn't exist in RoomItem.cs probably 'cause it was in pet.cs? and about the Footballs, I don't know, it's missing its class. :S

So yea, sorry. Please close thread. - Kryptos

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm getting an error when starting:
IUberPlugin couldn't be found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back