• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

uberEmulator Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not mad.. How does 'it was unfinished' justify poor class design?

Because if someone is releasing an unfinished project because he doesn't like Habbo anymore, he'll duck everything off. That might be the reason for an justify poor class design.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you like not support Ecotron? Now I have Ducking Dario crying to me on Skype because of this.

Dear lord Martinmine,

Because of the rules of my religion "Martiniminia", I decided to stop supporting Ecotron.

I believe that the Martiniminia religion accept forgiveness. Hopefully I don't make this sin again.

Now I have to go to the Martiniminia temple and pray for every tear Dario wept today. May lord Martinmine forgive me for my sin.

Edit
NO ECOTRON SUPPORT ANYMORE.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dear lord Martinmine,

Because of the rules of my religion "Martiniminia", I decided to stop supporting Ecotron.

I believe that the Martiniminia religion accept forgiveness. Hopefully I don't make this sin again.

Now I have to go to the Martiniminia temple and pray for every tear Dario wept today. May lord Martinmine forgive me for my sin.

Edit
NO ECOTRON SUPPORT ANYMORE.

Good, you may now be blessed.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Because if someone is releasing an unfinished project because he doesn't like Habbo anymore, he'll duck everything off. That might be the reason for an justify poor class design.

Are you serious? So he purposely bloated the Room class prior to releasing it, because he didn't like Habbo? Your way of rationalising things baffles me.

Troll thread confirmed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope to see you continuing this project, i'm impressed by the fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back