• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UGGunz Latest Source Client The Lot!

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
how the duck did you copile in VS 2012 Lol can some one live a tuto on how to copile the source pliz

I am Sorry, you read?
I'm asking "TsukynoMe" si could compile with VS2012, according.

I doubt make tutorial for that, this is defend yourself as you can and repair the following font errors, read the text that is in "/bugs/bugs.txt".

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
btw in bugs.txt i might of fixed alot of them dint check them and this source has all public exploits fixed over 50+ patched

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw in bugs.txt i might of fixed alot of them dint check them and this source has all public exploits fixed over 50+ patched

PLiz some help pliz for the bugss i need this it will be help full this is a made up source so we can really do much cuz We dont know the source

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
PLiz some help pliz for the bugss i need this it will be help full this is a made up source so we can really do much cuz We dont know the source

what is need exactly, the source is complete and without error, only depends on making settings to your VS2010.

example, its define "winnt.h" alli should add a little definition.

Enough said.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
antihack.h - I didn't know it was possible to make code worse than MAIET.

The formatting, memory leaks on every timer check... my Ducking lord, how did this codebase even run?

Compiler optimization is what made it run. :laugh:

On-topic:
It took a while before you came to your senses. Seems like nothing changed over the last few years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys , pretty noob here but when i try to rebuild to get the locator and stuff like that.. For example when i go to locator.sln it can't rebuild it gives errors. what am i doing wrong? visual studio 2013

Last edited:
Back