Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UGGunz Latest Source Client The Lot!

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, whats stopping someone from using your bought server to perform the same thing? How you would know which teamspeak users are from your server and which are from another server?

There's no way he can differentiate users from one another besides temporary UID. He'd have to set up a system using a unique identifier to determine which user can use his service, which he doesn't have activated right now.

You could probably just set up a system to spam the entire server with an MP3 broadcasted over teamspeak based on the server's UID which will always result in a valid object.

Side note, the TS3 server SDK can easily be cracked with JMPs over the respective checks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
UGG NOW have new protect 100% lol very hard , no have hack memory, you change address value gunz crash close

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, whats stopping someone from using your bought server to perform the same thing? How you would know which teamspeak users are from your server and which are from another server?
the fact that every channel has a random password on the teamspeak channel when the stage is created lol ... common sense ?

There's no way he can differentiate users from one another besides temporary UID. He'd have to set up a system using a unique identifier to determine which user can use his service, which he doesn't have activated right now.

You could probably just set up a system to spam the entire server with an MP3 broadcasted over teamspeak based on the server's UID which will always result in a valid object.

Side note, the TS3 server SDK can easily be cracked with JMPs over the respective checks.

actually if you look each stage has a different passworded channel on the teamspeak server gg :),
so it would be pointless to hijack my teamspeak chat as the channel will only last as long as the stage does...
sure i could do it a better way but its fine as it is i have this working flawlessly at rival gunz
and the fact you can mute everyone in the teamspeak channel is the soloution to a random music spammer named SecretsOThePast

please grow up this is a release section not a help thread or not a place to post annoying comments such as "which he doesn't have activated right now." its almost like your trying to make digs at me what are you trying to prove and what do you want ?

UGG NOW have new protect 100% lol very hard , no have hack memory, you change address value gunz crash close

lol it always had this but i guess they're checking memory every 3 seconds like fgunz you can lose alot of performance on single and dual core pc's this way hence one reason ugg fails

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to sum your security background i can show you, how you single handedly introduced a variation of the account stealing exploit (that is much more better and harder to detect) that is still working since november 2014, just tell me if you want.

and you are mistaken pls never took down a server of mine, i never owned a server.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
then why did u target ugg like no tomorrow as far as i heard it was against marcos

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
then why did u target ugg like no tomorrow as far as i heard it was against marcos

We had a reason, you used his anti macro without permission and we were bored. It was fun. End of story.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSDN doesn't document that behaviour at all, I have found it from reversing dinput.dll.

We had a reason, you used his anti macro without permission and we were bored. It was fun. End of story.

you might think we have worked hard on the hack and maintaining it, but the truth is we only worked hard for a week or two creating a framework and tools to do most of the work automatically, it would take us less than 5 minutes to update the hack, sometimes 20 when you have added new checks. we always delayed the release of a new version to a day or two after a patch to give you guys the impression you were managing to block us or something.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like you were wrong as usual.
I didn't knew who was rob, before met him in a br server.

Laughed hard here thx.

I remember i used to carry KrisDGreat alot in qgunz ;)

exactly you met him in a br server meaning something went down

MSDN doesn't document that behaviour at all, I have found it from reversing dinput.dll.

you might think we have worked hard on the hack and maintaining it, but the truth is we only worked hard for a week or two creating a framework and tools to do most of the work automatically, it would take us less than 5 minutes to update the hack, sometimes 20 when you have added new checks. we always delayed the release of a new version to a day or two after a patch to give you guys the impression you were managing to block us or something.

seems like someone can't admit it took 2 people a week to reverse a structure of data sent by the match server to the client randomly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share with me some GameGuard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Links updated i am now personally hosting the links, due to them being removed all the time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will rework on them dude.. if you launch it. And we will be thankful to you if you release it. :(

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
within a few weeks ill release a non anti leech protected version of my source so it can just be compiled and ran, to save hassle and i will also release binary versions that fully work just a tad busy atm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help compile :(
own_prox - UGGunz Latest Source Client The Lot! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP CSCOMMOM ERROR:

Error 46 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [3]' to 'const long' c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 47 error C2439: 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::first' : member could not be initialized c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 48 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'long' to 'CountryCode *' c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 49 error C2439: 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::second' : member could not be initialized c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 54 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\source UGG\CSCommon\Lib\CSCommon.lib' C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\source UGG\Gunz\LINK UGGunz

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
HELP CSCOMMOM ERROR:

Error 46 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'char [3]' to 'const long' c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 47 error C2439: 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::first' : member could not be initialized c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 48 error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'long' to 'CountryCode *' c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 49 error C2439: 'std::_Pair_base<_Ty1,_Ty2>::second' : member could not be initialized c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\utility 163 1 CSCommon
Error 54 error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\source UGG\CSCommon\Lib\CSCommon.lib' C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\source UGG\Gunz\LINK UGGunz

This source was released only to extract its contents ... I do not work because no one has cast and less about not having time.
You can compile but you can not enter the lobby and etc.
Sorry...!

Back