Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to accept ANY quests in-game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After pressing "Accept," the quests aren't accepted. Nothing happens, just the quests aren't able to be accepted!? If I could get any help on this it would be much appreciated!

(No error on CMD, has nothing to relate with quests)

USING v83 IMPROVEDSTORY SOURCE.

-John

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its very rare that v83 have quests working. Unless its based off of moople or something.... Just update to a newer version or lower version. v62 quests work. and v111 quests work. lolol

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've heard many rumors of that. But there was one quest that worked, the apple quest from a npc in Map '0,' so I cant give up yet :C
Its very rare that v83 have quests working. Unless its based off of moople or something.... Just update to a newer version or lower version. v62 quests work. and v111 quests work. lolol

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
They're just not coded. You will have to leech off the release section or code them yourself.

Upvote 0
Back