- Joined
- Jan 24, 2016
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 3
It can build. It also cab play throught online . i tested it and it workCan Build Apk file? But can not play
It can build. It also cab play throught online . i tested it and it workCan Build Apk file? But can not play
Thank you I will try.It can build. It also cab play throught online . i tested it and it work
It can build. It also cab play throught online . i tested it and it work
I Have Run It On Server And Its WorkingTo view the content, you need to sign in or registerThis Is APK Link Of My Testing Server Now I Need Help In Translation So Can Somebody Help Me ?
tellme Your Errors I Will Try To Solve If I Can But At FacebookTo view the content, you need to sign in or registerhonestly i am not too active on ragezone
link die
Translation on going after translate i got this error View attachment 161040 And Please Dont Ask For Translated files If You Cant Help Me Coz Its My 2 Week Work To Translate Using Google Translate
it looks really good![]()
Files is good i manage to change character
Here. I change the interface and character.
![]()
Files is good i manage to change character
Make sure xml in server side and client side are the same.ya but when i translate all xml files then it show error and i am newbie in android so dont know where am i wrong