• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Unity3d 2020.3.12 LTS Moba LOL Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A Moba game based on the ET framework that pays homage to LOL, including complete client-server interaction, hot updates, a battle system based on state frame synchronization (including a complete predictive rollback function), and a skill system based on a double-ended behavior tree (providing universal Visual node editor), more exciting things are waiting for you to discover!

For those who want to learn this project systematically but have no idea where to start, it is recommended to read the Wiki of this project, which contains operation guides, basic tutorials, frequently asked questions, and explanations of relevant technical points (if there are any problems with the operation, please read the Wiki first to solve 99% of the problems) .

This is the Wiki address (language CH)

Editor: Unity 2020.3.12 LTS

Client: .Net Framework 4.7.2

IDE:JetBrain Rider 2020

Server: .Net Core 3.1

The entire document is in Chinese, there is a nice training set. I thought it would be a good tutorial to get started.

Open Source Code Github
[Hidden content]

The source code has nothing to do with me, I just wanted to share it because I thought it would be useful to someone.

bloodforevil - Unity3d 2020.3.12 LTS Moba LOL Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

good good
A Moba game based on the ET framework that pays homage to LOL, including complete client-server interaction, hot updates, a battle system based on state frame synchronization (including a complete predictive rollback function), and a skill system based on a double-ended behavior tree (providing universal Visual node editor), more exciting things are waiting for you to discover!

For those who want to learn this project systematically but have no idea where to start, it is recommended to read the Wiki of this project, which contains operation guides, basic tutorials, frequently asked questions, and explanations of relevant technical points (if there are any problems with the operation, please read the Wiki first to solve 99% of the problems) .

The entire document is in Chinese, there is a nice training set. I thought it would be a good tutorial to get started.

Open Source Code Github
[Hidden content]

The source code has nothing to do with me, I just wanted to share it because I thought it would be useful to someone.

good content

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Open Source Code Github
[Hidden content]

This definitely looks like an interesting project

Back