Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Unopenable .mrs

There's a mrs protector somewhere around here. Check the Gunz Releases section.

Upvote 0
My friend, what you want to do, is RIP LGKeiz files such as zitem.xml, shop.xml and strings.xml even tho he released ALL his other files, so let me tell you, you WON'T be able to, because the mrs is encrypted, as in, you can't decompress it, obviously made so people like you couldn't rip his files.

Yes I know, editing zitem.xml, shop.xml and strings.xml, along with system.mrs, man.mrs, woman.mrs and a lot of other files is hard, but ANY good coder already spent over 72 hours coding them overall, and we don't appreciate rippers, get what I'm saying?

Okay, bye.

Upvote 0
Lol? Idiots protecting your mrs files is like 2 sec of work and unprotecting them like LGKeiz's mrs files is mabye 4 sec work... freaking easy.

Upvote 0
They encrypt their mrs files. I believe you would need a gunz.exe that is able to decrypt the information if you wanted to encrypt your mrs files. I don't know how you would do that.

Upvote 0
-.- you cant encrypt MRS files and Gunz.exe read's, you only fuck the headers of file and zlib.dll cannot read it

Upvote 0
My friend, what you want to do, is RIP LGKeiz files such as zitem.xml, shop.xml and strings.xml even tho he released ALL his other files, so let me tell you, you WON'T be able to, because the mrs is encrypted, as in, you can't decompress it, obviously made so people like you couldn't rip his files.

Yes I know, editing zitem.xml, shop.xml and strings.xml, along with system.mrs, man.mrs, woman.mrs and a lot of other files is hard, but ANY good coder already spent over 72 hours coding them overall, and we don't appreciate rippers, get what I'm saying?

Okay, bye.

I decompressed LG's system.mrs it's not encripted, it has some hex modifications.

Upvote 0
Back