- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey, Everyone so first off I'd like to say thanks for taking the time to read my post.
I'm having a few issues with my VPS hosted retro. I've tried changing emulators and making sure all the links the in the VPS are active and working, But for some reason my Hotel loads 100% and then disconnects.
Here are the things that I've checked
external variables
config
emu config
I've even updated the emulator to a newer version and I am still having the same problem
Thanks in advance.
I'm having a few issues with my VPS hosted retro. I've tried changing emulators and making sure all the links the in the VPS are active and working, But for some reason my Hotel loads 100% and then disconnects.
Here are the things that I've checked
external variables
config
emu config
I've even updated the emulator to a newer version and I am still having the same problem
Thanks in advance.

