Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Up but cannot attack -- help request

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the software and got it up, logged in on premade admin account, and made my own. Ran up to a monster and hit ctrl, nothing happens. I highlight the mob and it says it is not in view. I am right on top of it and looking down, a rat, even on made account the mummies in crypt I cannot attack, even highlighted, or they do not aggro/attack me when close. also I cannot cast spells. Does anyone have any info on what I have to type in or files to change to get these things to work?

I can interact with vendors, buying and all, just no spell casting and attacking.

thanks for any info that helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, I got it to attack and cast spells, but the monsters still don't fight back or aggro me when I walk by, info on that would help now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe it is because you are admin? Have you tried to make a mortal?Then the monsters should attack, or if you do 'dm mortal' on the admin I think that works too

Back