• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Up but cannot attack -- help request

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the software and got it up, logged in on premade admin account, and made my own. Ran up to a monster and hit ctrl, nothing happens. I highlight the mob and it says it is not in view. I am right on top of it and looking down, a rat, even on made account the mummies in crypt I cannot attack, even highlighted, or they do not aggro/attack me when close. also I cannot cast spells. Does anyone have any info on what I have to type in or files to change to get these things to work?

I can interact with vendors, buying and all, just no spell casting and attacking.

thanks for any info that helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, I got it to attack and cast spells, but the monsters still don't fight back or aggro me when I walk by, info on that would help now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe it is because you are admin? Have you tried to make a mortal?Then the monsters should attack, or if you do 'dm mortal' on the admin I think that works too

Back