Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Update] Episode 4 & Episode 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hEY aRtHy ... as far as i know ALIENWARE neither sell their products nor export their products tO India..!! so may i from know whr u got it.???????

lemme guess someone got it for u..!!! :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hEY aRtHy ... as far as i know ALIENWARE neither sell their products nor export their products tO India..!! so may i from know whr u got it.???????

lemme guess someone got it for u..!!! :)

My cousin got it for me. :)

Reaction score
Well guyz I feel instead of we guyz trying to setup individual servers, we can all work together and set up a Huge massive a3 server which will be hosted worldwide. This will be a cool job and we can make A3 Immortal!

Server Administrators
iNs@nE
Yag4mi2k
Ekoar

Ingame Issue Admin
cvrdheeraj(me)
Varun
jack_roseiway
Mrgentle

If i forgot to mention any name PM me :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya i am always online and play a3 only and know max abt a3 and made ma server successfully

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well guyz I feel instead of we guyz trying to setup individual servers, we can all work together and set up a Huge massive a3 server which will be hosted worldwide. This will be a cool job and we can make A3 Immortal!

Server Administrators
iNs@nE
Yag4mi2k
Ekoar
always ready !! honored actually to be even considered :sweatdrop

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
I liked the idea, I have good equipment, good internet, so lack the server Part V and 5.00 am happy, thank you for helping us Cvrdheeraj metier server ....

Happy new year RZ members ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey insane, how's the work going along? Keep up ur hard work and it's really appreciated.

May be away for a while so come to cheers u on before i do^^

Stay kool and and fun guys!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I just got back from a holiday and stuff is lil haywire on RaGEZONE for a couple of days. So let that get fixed up and I'll get back to business.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all
i am new here
i wanna play on your server
just guide me how to do that
w8ing for a reply

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is not a place for such requests. Please read the rules and regulations of the section before posting. First Verbal warning.

Thank You.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Do not spam the forums. This is your first and last verbal warning.
2. You can always contact me using the private messaging service on RaGEZONE. If your issue is important, I will surely reply. If it's already discussed, it will be ignored.

Thank You.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A3 Arthas is up and running for testing on a LAN server atm being played by A3 India players. Soon more people will hop in to join it on a national scale after which the files will be released here but on certain terms and norms.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what are thoese

Well I wont be mentioning any of them unless I get them finalized which they mostly will be. And all this is a result of what's happened in the past.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back