Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people! I am on the final stage of the development of Tantra Genesis M before launching it officially. I have been through lots of trials and hardships in developing this and arriving at this stage. I have converted files and created tools that I thought was impossible for my knowledge and skills, I have created something that I am truly passionate and proud of.

Now, i am looking for the final pieces of the puzzle and that is the Original XML or XLS files of every version starting from K2 up to latest official version. This is to compare values of the game i made and the current files I have, and also to use other Localisations inside those files.

Original or Untouched XML or XLS would be very useful for the final piece. TPAs or TXLs would also work since I have created a tool to read the values of it (not a 100% readability).

Below are some old and recent videos of the development.

Link 1:

Link 2:

Link3:

Link 4:

Link 5:

Gameplay on Tablet:

Link 6:

Tools for Reading Tantra Files:

Tantra Map Tool can also be used to convert unity created maps to Tantra Files to be able to use them and create a tantra map on pc, this has specific requirements in creating before converting to make it fully functional but still my tool is similar to Eliana's tool.

And also a big thanks to Eliana for the sleepless nights and all the voice messages and all the knowledges we shared.

Contact me on:

Guilded:
/u/Ashesh

Discord:
asheshdev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, but this community is too dead, i don't have any file you are looking, i let you know if i found something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, but this community is too dead, i don't have any file you are looking, i let you know if i found something.
Thanks! You can contact me on discord or search me in facebook:

Back