• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Updated MP3 files [Fixes SFX items]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

While working on my catalogue I noticed SFX items were missing their mp3's so I decided to steal them from Habbo :blushing:

Anyways, folder contains all mp3 files from Habbo and it will fix SFX items not playing any sounds.

Download;

Install;
Head to your SWF's, drag and drop my mp3 folder over yours, replace all files and reload your hotel. To make sure SFX items work fine (If you've added them), make sure their interaction count is set to 2, buy one and double click it.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thread closed, link is dead.

If anyone has the files, please contact me and I'll reopen the thread and amend the broken link.

Back