Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated ObjectEditor Converter {{{{{{WARNING}}}}}}}

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to use : Janebug

In order to get this to work you have to put all your db files in a folder called Data64 on D drive only, it must be D drive...
It will read them and add them to sql deleting all what you have in there now so BACKUP BACKUP-

Now this is NOT 100% correct SQL Injector more like 80% But it will give you the correct GUIDEs and Parse most of the db files....

Don't ask me for help, I enjoy Christmas so here is your RoM Gift iam sure it will be better then the one form USA...

{{{{{{{{ WARNING }}}}}}}}}
I named it 10xxxxxx so its on the top of the directory inside the fold .... Mess up starting this file and you will ERASE your entire DATABASE...

by : Janebug

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Running it takes a long time, and the interface will freeze during execution. Wait for the login window to appear, indicating the end of the execution. Another reminder: be sure to back up the original database before using it.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
the link is dead damn it I missed it. I'm really am curious on how you handled some of the readjustments. because I still have trouble with reading the data in when trying to enable this part of the code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is dead damn it I missed it. I'm really am curious on how you handled some of the readjustments. because I still have trouble with reading the data in when trying to enable this part of the code.
Updated link for those who did not have time to download

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thanks for the re-up but i did not think anyone wanted it so is why i did not readd a DL for it

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
have you considered compiling it in 32-bit instead of 64-bit. that's how I have it working I can send you my version. and then I also had a side question. how did you get it to actually show the proper amount of items instead of showing a subversion or sub number of items. I don't have a picture of it anymore but I'm trying to explain it. it would show items 15000/15555 in the dialogue

Back