Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updating... L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leon3986o

Does it actually ever finish updating the client?!? How long does it take on a 512 connection, and why is it taking so long to update?

N

nefarious

Updating for me took longer than downloading the damn client :p it froze up once during the update but it will pick back up right where it left off if you restart it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me it freezes all the time but when i restart it it starts back from the beginning. Any ideas? I can give you space ot my host for uploading the ipdated version if you want.

Upvote 0
L

Leon3986o

its not worth it anyway, I have been on several servers and they all have the same problem, it crashed, when you step on the bridge to get to the village, or if your lucky to pass that, it will crash on the field just before the village, what a waste.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, it aint that, those servers were probably using Ver0.1, this is a known bug with the version, its same as all species of char, cannot leave their beginning area, without teleportting there. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
By marking a post as a solution, you assist future members with server problems and maintain a cleaner forum.
Back