Upgraded Item Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it just giving the upgrade as argument in the propmoverex.inc?
PHP:
DropItem(II_WEA_WAN_LEAGENDG, 300000000, 10, 1);
Drops lg wand +10 , but only for the specific mob ofc.
 
Upvote 0
Isnt it just giving the upgrade as argument in the propmoverex.inc?
PHP:
DropItem(II_WEA_WAN_LEAGENDG, 300000000, 10, 1);
Drops lg wand +10 , but only for the specific mob ofc.

I haven't test that in a longtime but it's possible it works if you claim it does I'm just to lit atm to remember :laugh:

The method I posted above effects all items in general and not just 1 specific mob and can be made a bit more random.
 
Upvote 0
propDropEvent.inc.
You can choose % probability of drop.
Between what monster levels they should drop.
What upgrade it should have.

For example:
DropItem(ItemID, Probability, Upgrade, -1 (Always -1), Min Level, Max Level)

DropItem(II_ARM_M_ELE_SUIT_SET_32, 1000000000, 5, -1, 1, 130);

This will drop a Ellist Suit +5 from all monsters between level 1 & 130.

-- 1000000000 = 100%
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back