Upload Icon Clan 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
4
Hi all !

I had used Clansystem website Sandurr by shabug .
I tried uploading Icon.
but after up load and I do not see your file is saved. I think file uploadtester.asp error something ..
I do not understand the code of it so there is no way to find the cause of the phenomenon.
bmp files are standard.
but it can not be saved in the folder selected my C: \ Inetput \ wwwroor \ ClanContent
or I use the path C: \ Flag.


12 - Upload Icon Clan 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums




all do not see the files stored on it.
Why?

help me!

Thanks a lot!
 
whoa !
I had try with file uploadtester.asp
change for path C:\wwwroot\clancontent
and I set up clancontent function sharing with network

good luck to you !
 
Back