Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

i used @Chi share files it works fine .. but the problem i cant test inside the game i really dont know the paremeter of his amazone.exe


sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

can you share your level.rcc i use the client provided... still not working for at fieldserver side.. .it says .lev unknown data version.. what's wrong with mine..
 
I think the source you use is different. icon and credited name are different than share source here .. I tried to compile. game text error in gui. the source version of the client is different. Release_A is the correct version to compile?

just use my suggestion .. use the source code named UGN Source - ArturoooWorks because he was using urbangaming-arturodevelopments..

now have you tried running the server files? coz i want to know if you have problem with .lev versions on fieldserver..
 
just use my suggestion .. use the source code named UGN Source - ArturoooWorks because he was using urbangaming-arturodevelopments..

now have you tried running the server files? coz i want to know if you have problem with .lev versions on fieldserver..

there was no problem with server files on me. I use his share files. the only problem is gui because gametext error. but I will try later that you suggest the source
 
I'm wondering if your problem is fieldserver but me no error. me gui the problem is all error. but there's also no problem on your side. but we are the same as the files used .. haha

can you tell me what client did you use ? and source..? the name of it..haha i dont know ..are you sure that you dont have problem in fieldserver like failed to load .lev files? post your ss here thanks..
 
I think the source you use is different. icon and credited name are different than share source here .. I tried to compile. game text error in gui. the source version of the client is different. Release_A is the correct version to compile?

Nothing difference...

Here are what I am using:

urbangaming-arturodevelopments.rar
urbangaming-database.rar
Urban Gaming RAN.exe

You shared glogicserver.rcc and ep10 cfg
 
can you tell me what client did you use ? and source..? the name of it..haha i dont know ..are you sure that you dont have problem in fieldserver like failed to load .lev files? post your ss here thanks..


here is your request



Nothing difference...

Here are what I am using:

urbangaming-arturodevelopments.rar
urbangaming-database.rar
Urban Gaming RAN.exe

You shared glogicserver.rcc and ep10 cfg

using your amazon/minia too many error un gui ... mind to share your gui?
 

Attachments

  • sa - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums
    sa.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 266
Back