Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Use DynastyCMS With My No-IP Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i use my no-ip.com host for my cms im using the dynasty cms. i tried everything possible but it never redirects to the website. I can make my website using my lan ip with :1337 after it but i don't want people writing my ip all the time. so can you guys please help me with this.

Edit: Can you please check if this site works for you guys and let me know.

Thank You in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you mean you want to have a domian ?

if this what do you mean you have many ways,

first of all if you had windows server stander edtions you should buy any domain and add it in the options in the windows

2- you can has one free from no-ip.com free register it will be like example xxxx .no-ip.com also you can buy new one it will be easy to mange like www. example .com

if this what you wants it will be fine if not please let us understand more

Best Reagards,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you mean you want to have a domian ?

if this what do you mean you have many ways,

first of all if you had windows server stander edtions you should buy any domain and add it in the options in the windows

2- you can has one free from no-ip.com free register it will be like example xxxx .no-ip.com also you can buy new one it will be easy to mange like www. example .com

if this what you wants it will be fine if not please let us understand more

Best Reagards,

This is my domain:
but it seems like other people can see it but i can't. This is what i see.

Can you please try and see if you can see my website. Take a picture and let me see. Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, bro

yes its works fine with me i see youre website, the problems why its doens't works with you from youre internet connections, to solve this problems its simple and not a big things also you have many ways.

First of all restart youre router and try later on or switch off / on wait 5 min the ip will change restart youre pc also

if its doesn't works try to call youre owner if they have proxy so it will connect you easy to youre website,

last you will need to used a proxy you have many program used hotspot or any program you like it.

1 of these should works with you if not please let me know i will try to solve it for you its not a big things many people have same problems

sorry if i am late to answer you .

Best Regards,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im still not able to see it. I changed internet provider. Ill keep you posted friday if it works after my internet provider changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to download hotspot its simple program and free its give you a proxy you can used it everydays no problems

go to google.com and type hotspot download free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that theres different hotspot's, which one do i download theres easy hotspot and then other ones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's greate, You got the 502 bad get way if you used xxamp restart the service and what is youre connections speed ?

check it from here show me the result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did still get the same error and my connection speed is ping 104ms download speed 1.03mbps upload speed 16.64mbps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which xxamp ver do you used ?

and if the proxy not work fine change the ver the free used sometime not open very fast or some problems,the best things is use the legal way from youre internet provider they have proxy you can take it from them free one to make the connect easy.

i will try to help you until you get it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would it be better if i use wampp? ill call them and get one and post back thanks for the help its very much appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can used apache or xampp but take care don't install the mysql again it will damag youre mysql you will need to reintall it again, So it will be easy for you it will open the port and easy to mange, as you like of coures, its okay i am not doing anythings its just sometings need to mange :D

Best Regards,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Proxy's or your Internetprovider. It's possible you can't acces it with that IP because you are hosting it on your PC. You can just acces is on or just type "localhost" in your browser.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally changed internet provider and now it works. thanks for all your help Rakooon it was really much appreciated. one last thing can you check if the website works for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you're welcome bro its working fine now but it will not stay too long if you have ddos or to much people try to access to youre site, i advice you later on when you're game and web site will be busy change you're site to real hosting to be sure it will be okay and fine no lag in you're pc no easy hacking, Becuase this not secure at all.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back