Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Use..the forks...the force!? ..the FORKS...oh..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Noodles...mmmmmmMmmm especially chicken and mushroom anyone else have a fetish for noodles? :D or is it just me who can admit it ;)

anyone slaps me andi ill slap them back with a 2 week old wet trout.=P

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have a pot noodle for work every single day :D . must admit there a bit boring ive moved on from chicken and mushroom to chow mein lol beef and tomato is horrible

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bombay Badboy still ownz :D me and some m8s got about 5 sachets into one pot noodle....lets just say my eyes watered >.< i still get em once in a while but generally noodles own :D

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Posh noodle - chilli

Now thats the best type u can have!

I would eat it every day but its soooo bad for ya skin its not worth it :rolleyes: . Ever since i stoped eating so many, the amount of spots i get have gone down my miles! So i have one maybe once a week.... Still own tho :cool:

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Posh noodle - chilli

Now thats the best type u can have!

I would eat it every day but its soooo bad for ya skin its not worth it :rolleyes: . Ever since i stoped eating so many, the amount of spots i get have gone down my miles! So i have one maybe once a week.... Still own tho :cool:

Spotty geek? :p Na tbh i didnt like the posh noodles that much..thought they were a bit iffy :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Solares said:
Let me guess, your USB port told you to stop eating it or no sucky sucky anymore for you? :tp:

Reaction score
posh noodie - chilly other flavours suck in posh noodles

bombay bad boy ownz, wen we was at me bois jazzys house we added more spicy poop in it lol was cool as had our eyes watering lol

Back