Utilities for developers without Auto-Complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
5
Anyone knows some software that i can use for force a Auto-Complete in any editor ?
I mean that opens a window with some pre configured texts for us to use it ?

Like as a built in window AutoComplete in any other Editor IDE.. VisualStudio, Delphi and etc..
 
Anyone knows some software that i can use for force a Auto-Complete in any editor ?
I mean that opens a window with some pre configured texts for us to use it ?

Like as a built in window AutoComplete in any other Editor IDE.. VisualStudio, Delphi and etc..

i think there is no auto-complete third party tool for any editor. u might try to find an editor that includes this already. check out sublime editor 2. it provides auto complete for many languages and its extendable.
 
I already found one but it didn't help that much...
I forget the name of th software, but when i remeber i do post it here.

I still looking for some that help me.

Thanks! If anyone knows some software.. i still looking for it..
 
Back