Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[v.83] Magenta UI.wz WZ 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I made this this year (1/1/2013). Here's how to use it (It says made by House, that's me but that name is taken here).

Tutorial:

Download and replace your old UI.wz file (in your v83 folder) with this one. If you want to keep both, rename it to UI2.wz or something and then move that one in that folder. The download link is below.

Natured - [v.83] Magenta UI.wz - RaGEZONE Forums

I think it's too Magenta personally. However, if you like it, then that's all that really matters. But, I would rather use a Big Bang edited UI for v83.

I think it's too Magenta personally. However, if you like it, then that's all that really matters. But, I would rather use a Big Bang edited UI for v83.

I've got one that is REALLY simple (minimal design) and its colors vary from white to black. I might release it soon. Thanks for the comments, I'm going to work on a new one soon.

Back