• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v1.2] Complete Pangya Setup Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: error..pls help..

when i finished everything said in the guide.. then i stumbled into this..

just click the image see full view
View attachment 90830

how will i solve this??

pls help..
Everyone has the same problem. 5c is the point...
tsukasa said:
I cannot start the client. It says "Please reinstall or run the updater". What can I do?
Create a new batch file with the following contents and run it:

(For 32bit systems)
Code:

@echo off
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Patcher /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "update.exe"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v PatchNum /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "185"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v IntegratedPak /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "projectg500+.pak"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Ver /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "TH.R4.583.02"

(For 64bit systems, courtesy of Sonict)
Code:

@echo on
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Patcher /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "update.exe"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v PatchNum /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "185"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v IntegratedPak /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "projectg500+.pak"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Ver /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "TH.R4.583.02"

Note: On Windows Vista and newer you have to run the batch file as administrator. Either right-click on the batch and select "Run as Administrator" or start it from an elevated command prompt.

Client should start fine afterwards.

My problem is weird...
terrorofdeath said:
II. The Database

2a. The SQL Server

First, we need to prepare a server instance to place the database files into. If you're using the SQL Server 2008 I referenced earlier, run the SQLEXPRWT... program. If you're using another version, run the executable which sets up the server.

(Note: The steps will be for SQL 2008; other versions may be slightly different.)

Installer Steps:

* Choose the "New Installation..." option and wait for a window to appear.
* Mark that you "accept the license terms" and click "Next >"
--------------------------------------------------------
* Allow the installer time to prepare files for installation.
I divided on the quotation where is my problem... my installer disappears. I can click new installation again, and after pressing next, it will disappear.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: error..pls help..

I divided on the quotation where is my problem... my installer disappears. I can click new installation again, and after pressing next, it will disappear.

Start->Run->Eventvwr.msc

Look at Windows Protocols -> Applications and look at Windows Protocols -> Installation to find your problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we play pangya for offline ?
why when I play family mode
the AI always play
and I not even have a chance to play ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I seem to have encountered an issue with regards to ODBC on which I cant find the name of my server on the drop down list.
This is with regards to S8 Pangya
terrorofdeath - [v1.2] Complete Pangya Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

*edit *did a bit of research and of which since im using mysql workbench by mysql so i managed to get it shown to odbc but the issue still persist to my second home pc of which it says log-in server is down, but on host pc you can connect and play. im just trying to set this up for me to play with my siblings .*

*update* Tried DMZ mode to open all ports still no avail second home pc still having the same issue log-in server is down

Im using SuperSS for pangya servers files.

Sql on ODBC ✔️
Correct IP & ports on all config.ini ✔️
Correct IP on ProjectG ✔️
DMZ enable on router ✔️
wampserver services rebooted after changes made ✔️

Able to connect :
On the server PC - ✔️
On LAN - ❌
On WAN - ❌

error message : log-in server is down.

update

managed to got it all working now. all i did was just releasing port 8080 no need dmz

On the server PC - ✔️
On LAN - ✔️
On WAN - ✔️

Thank you very much for all the information on this thread guess a bit of back reading does work.

Last edited:
Back