Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

v117.2 Client outdated problem (MapleImmunity)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I extracted a v117.1 version into my directory, and later updated to v117.2 with xDreamerMS' launcher. Now that I have a v117.2 source (MapleImmunity), I got everything set up and working, but when I launch the game I get Client is outdated. I Googled all over looking for the solution, but just got things about GetHello. I did change that and recompiled from "1" to "2". However, I haven't with the Client, and I have absolutely no idea how. I noticed things people said about "sniffed" GetHello, which is some kind of Hex code. But when I Ctrl+F in Hex Editor (xvi32), I get nothing.

This is my LoginPacket:
/* */ public class LoginPacket/* */ {
/* */ public static final byte[] getHello(short mapleVersion, byte[] sendIv, byte[] recvIv)
/* */ {
/* 42 */ MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter(15 + "2".length());
/* */
/* 44 */ mplew.writeShort(13 + "2".length());
/* 45 */ mplew.writeShort(mapleVersion);
/* 46 */ mplew.writeMapleAsciiString("2");
/* 47 */ mplew.write(recvIv);
/* 48 */ mplew.write(sendIv);
/* 49 */ mplew.write(8);
/* */

This is the Hex code from another thread:
0E 00 75 00 01 00 31 83 0B 9E 38 A5 33 5F C1 08

same here help pls
RUN WORKING
can't start the game
am fix Loginpacket but Compile Error

Upvote 0
mplew.writeShort(13 + "2".length());

That's most likely your issue. Make sure you input the correct version the source is.

That's apparently, the header, and apparently it's 0x0E, unless the header for getHello isn't 0x0E, I don't see a problem with it.

may i know, what to put?

The "hex code" you posted is called a packet. You should search up about packets / packet sniffing. I think there's a few in the tutorial section. And based on the packet you gave, that getHello packet is for 117.1.
Is your client 117.2? Basically, all you need is to download the official 117.2 client >.>.

Upvote 0
Back