Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V117 Npc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plus: if know there is a common problem that in ViciousMS source that when i do resetStats it is reset my stat but when i choose like up arrow of luk when i have 53 ap it is delete all the 53 ap and add 1 to luk, thats why i want when he reset stats i want to force the player to upgrade it by npc cuz when i do @str its work fine or Auto-Assign its work fine but when i click up arrow at Luk\str\int\dex its delete all the ap, but when he level up he get all the ap back 0.0

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, since I have no idea what you're saying. I'm just going to assume you mean when you try to add AP into a stat it turns it into zero until you CC/Level-Up? It could be because of an incorrect packet to show the updated stats. Anyway, you dun fked up m8.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We never had that problem back at vicious, you fucked up something.

Upvote 0
Back