Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V118.3 Redirector

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Even there is a v118.3 Redirector.dll, i didn't saw any "Redirectors", so:

Here is a v118.3 redirector, that is "almost" working correctly.
It is the "decompiled" EdolasMs Redirector, (i had some trouble with the log-in form).

The download contains:
1. The Sauce
2. ijl15.dll
3. Redirector.dll
4. v118.3 Client, (so you don't need to patch v118.1 to 118.3)

IMPORTANT (This clien't doesn't work on localhost unless you eddit a few things)
You will see a message "Redirector v118.3 has stopped working"

UPDATE

Bugs Fixed
--------------------------------
1. LoginForm is now showing up
2. You can actually close the client now

HOW TO LET IT WORK ON LOCALHOST(Kinda)
-------------------------------------------
1. change the port of InterServerClient blabla to 1000
2. Set your server port at 1000

if anyone need v118.3 OpCodes:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v118-3-headers-recvops-100-a-885266/

Proof you can get to the login Screen:
Hilia - V118.3 Redirector - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now we sit and wait for a poop ton of V1.18 servers that will try and update and act like they're the Ducking best.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now we sit and wait for a poop ton of V1.18 servers that will try and update and act like they're the Ducking best.
Time to buy cola and make some popcorn. It will be fun =) Nice release btw I thought you never update redirectors to v118+ :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Time to buy cola and make some popcorn. It will be fun =) Nice release btw I thought you never update redirectors to v118+ :D

With LEN not working. It was inevitable.

Pass the popcorn. I got a deluxe sized Dr. Pepper.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I highly doubt that, since this has been previously released. People who knew what to do, already have their v118 servers. There's a reason EdolasMS and others are not able to go past v118.

They are still using LEN btw lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I highly doubt that, since this has been previously released. People who knew what to do, already have their v118 servers. There's a reason EdolasMS and others are not able to go past v118.

They are still using LEN btw lol.

If people already have their V1.18 servers, how come there are none on GTOP. Don't bother responding with "V1.17 source". It's not rocket science to update a source. Especially since this "release" has been out for however long.

Regarding the LEN, the LEN that was used in V1.17 didn't support updating to V1.18. Which is another reason why there aren't any other V1.18 servers on GTOP other than Edolas.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If people already have their V1.18 servers, how come there are none on GTOP. Don't bother responding with "V1.17 source". It's not rocket science to update a source. Especially since this "release" has been out for however long.

Regarding the LEN, the LEN that was used in V1.17 didn't support updating to V1.18. Which is another reason why there aren't any other V1.18 servers on GTOP other than Edolas.
It's still LEN, don't argue with me. The ijl15.dll and Redirector.dll are just Eden's dll's. You said there will be a bunch of v118's on gtop100, but there won't be, since this has already been released I said. You're making no sense.

Also, you would probably be surprised at how much of RaGEZONE can't update a source I bet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's still LEN, don't argue with me. The ijl15.dll and Redirector.dll are just Eden's dll's. You said there will be a bunch of v118's on gtop100, but there won't be, since this has already been released I said. You're making no sense.

Also, you would probably be surprised at how much of RaGEZONE can't update a source I bet.

Yes sir.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
took me 5mins to fix it(hint hint hint, starttunnels, decrypt() method that makes form show and main in program.cs).

this redirector doesn't work on localhost btw
here some images of me connecting to edolasms with this redirector fixed up(as i dont have a server to put a v118 on..):

and yes it went ingame flawlessly.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
took me 5mins to fix it(hint hint hint, starttunnels, decrypt() method that makes form show and main in program.cs).

this redirector doesn't work on localhost btw
here some images of me connecting to edolasms with this redirector fixed up(as i dont have a server to put a v118 on..):
Last time when I decompile their client, It can show login form upon login to their server, but if connect to localhost, it just won't show up. LOL
Edit: opps. didn't see it didn''t work on localhost

@sunny,
I need EdenMS redirector too. Can you pm me download link or maybe post here?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last time when I decompile their client, It can show login form upon login to their server, but if connect to localhost, it just won't show up. LOL
Edit: opps. didn't see it didn''t work on localhost

@sunny,
I need EdenMS redirector too. Can you pm me download link or maybe post here?

The redirector.dll and ijl15.dll includes in this release = edenms redirector.

This is what I got from decompiling edenms redirector long ago.. Beside their obfuscated source which was useless.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
"might want to add it doesnt work on localhost" :p
also set FormBorderStyle = Fixed3D or any of the fixed values and the form becomes nonresizeable.
OMG can you really make it Nonresizeable with editing the FormBorderStyle 0_0, xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can actually let it work on localhost when you eddit a few things.

LOL that Error: DatabaseDisconenct... i did null the whole database 0_0 no wonder i get a null reference exception ,downgraded Version of Vclarity FTW xD

Last edited:

CEO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even there is a v118.3 Redirector.dll, i didn't saw any "Redirectors", so:

Here is a v118.3 redirector, that is "almost" working correctly.
It is the "decompiled" EdolasMs Redirector, (i had some trouble with the log-in form).

The download contains:
1. The Sauce
2. ijl15.dll
3. Redirector.dll
4. v118.3 Client, (so you don't need to patch v118.1 to 118.3)

UPDATE

Bugs Fixed
--------------------------------
1. LoginForm is now showing up
2. You can actually close the client now

Problems
------------------
1.its possible to re size it 0_0

if anyone need v118.3 OpCodes:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v118-3-headers-recvops-100-a-885266/

Proof you can get to the login Screen:

Can it use on v117?

When I change packet 0x36 (client_start) in v118 to 0x35 in v117 and change version = 0x76 (v118) to 0x75 (v117) and start the client. I got disconnect after 5 seconds when the Maple started. How to fix it?

And 1 more question: do I have to use the loopback or another loopback as Hamachi to connect to the server?

Thanks in advance!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can it use on v117?

When I change packet 0x36 (client_start) in v118 to 0x35 in v117 and change version = 0x76 (v118) to 0x75 (v117) and start the client. I got disconnect after 5 seconds when the Maple started. How to fix it?

And 1 more question: do I have to use the loopback or another loopback as Hamachi to connect to the server?

Thanks in advance!
CLIENT_START is 0x38 I believe in v117. Might be wrong, since I haven't done v117, but I doubt it changed until v118.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it not working for me
I turn on the server enters through the launcher it deletes the loopback and not entered to the game
What to do?

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Can it use on v117?

Thanks in advance!

First: v118.3 got a other encryption, so you need to change that back to the v117 Encryption
Second:It doesn't use loopback or Hamachi.
Third: To let it connect on localhost can be a little complicated.(there are alternate methods for that)

However you could use the Source of this Redirector, to downgrade it to v117, Idk if the ijl15.dll and the LEN(redirector.dll) work on v117. (If they don't work use the ijl15 and the len o fthe v117 client at ragezone)
Ans yes, you need to change the packets

Also this should be changed to 0x35 (for v117) to let the login form show
Code:
 private void inside_OnPacketReceived(byte[] packet)
        {
            if (this.connected)
            {
                this.mutex.WaitOne();
                try
                {
                    if (BitConverter.ToInt16(packet, 0) == [COLOR="#006400"]0x36[/COLOR])
                    {
                        MethodInvoker method = () => Program.form.Show();
                        Program.form.BeginInvoke(method);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        this.outSession.SendPacket(packet);
                    }
                }
                finally
                {
                    this.mutex.ReleaseMutex();