• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

V118.3 Redirector

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same as all the v116 and v117 redirectors xD
Why is it not working for me
I turn on the server enters through the launcher it deletes the loopback and not entered to the game
What to do?

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Why is it not working for me
I turn on the server enters through the launcher it deletes the loopback and not entered to the game
What to do?

Wait till sunnyboy184 realeses his v118.3 redirector and his v118.3 version of fuckms and then try to leech of it.

As you maybe can see in the source, this client doesnt use a "Ducking" loopback,If you even got a loopback then it will get deleted by the Maplestory.exe its self (It got a loopback check).

As i said before, if you come here to only leech things then: WAIT FOR SUNNYBOY184 HIS v118.3 SOURCE AND HIS V118.3 REDIRECTOR

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could've sworn someone had released this already. All you need to do is change headers and remove loopback in the v88 LocalMS redirector, and you should be good to go with the EdenMS files. Alternatively, you could modify the redirector Xerdox released, I think that would work too.

The critical thing here is using the EdenMS files and changing the key. Good luck to all who are updating to 118.

Side note, has anyone played EdolasMS? Is it functional?
May update to 118 in the distant future.

CEO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First: v118.3 got a other encryption, so you need to change that back to the v117 Encryption
Second:It doesn't use loopback or Hamachi.
Third: To let it connect on localhost can be a little complicated.(there are alternate methods for that)

However you could use the Source of this Redirector, to downgrade it to v117, Idk if the ijl15.dll and the LEN(redirector.dll) work on v117. (If they don't work use the ijl15 and the len o fthe v117 client at ragezone)
Ans yes, you need to change the packets

Also this should be changed to 0x35 (for v117) to let the login form show
Code:
 private void inside_OnPacketReceived(byte[] packet)
        {
            if (this.connected)
            {
                this.mutex.WaitOne();
                try
                {
                    if (BitConverter.ToInt16(packet, 0) == [COLOR="#006400"]0x36[/COLOR])
                    {
                        MethodInvoker method = () => Program.form.Show();
                        Program.form.BeginInvoke(method);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        this.outSession.SendPacket(packet);
                    }
                }
                finally
                {
                    this.mutex.ReleaseMutex();
                }
            }
        }

If I don't use the loopback or Hamachi, when the MapleStory Start, it makes me have to patch to the newest version. IDK why!

Can you give me a tip?

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I could've sworn someone had released this already. All you need to do is change headers and remove loopback in the v88 LocalMS redirector, and you should be good to go with the EdenMS files. Alternatively, you could modify the redirector Xerdox released, I think that would work too.

The critical thing here is using the EdenMS files and changing the key. Good luck to all who are updating to 118.

Side note, has anyone played EdolasMS? Is it functional?
May update to 118 in the distant future.

Ectually This redirector (the EdolasMs redirector,LEN) is based on the ExliveMs Redirector(Loopback), what is based on the ArcaneMs Redirector(Loopback), what is based on the Crypticsea Redirector(Loopback), what is based on the AuraSea Redirector(Loopback) what is based on idk...(Probably localMs, as you said(i don't have the source of the LocalMs redirector, so i can't tell it).

oh comeon guys, what happened to visual basic :<

Actually the vb source of Vclarity (the one in the ss) is much nicer then all the java sources. Self i am working on a C# source, however i stole the structure of Vclarity (kinda), the auto Query execute, cryptography and the inter-server structure's.

So thnx to this VB source, i was able to make a MasterServer,WorldServer(Where you can choice to launch the worlds all on different batfiles),ChannelServer,(where you can choice to launch the channels all on different batfiles) and where you are able to shutdown separated worlds and channels with the master Server, All thnxed to VB.

And even KDMS uses the same basics of this VB source.
So this Source is actually the basics of a few C# sources.

To answer your question:
"What happend to VB?", It is getting the basic of C# source's and it is also gettign the basics of maybe a whole new way of npc coding (if Fraysa continue's with this)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f688/complete-perfect-npc-coder-works-898596/

@CEO

Switch to the V117 Len

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score
I dont know login form error fix
Help me...
Sorry

Hilia you msn use?
Give me you msn

Login form error hint!

Their shouldn't be any problems when you download the source and open it...........
I only see 1 warning that i dont give a poop.
(If you can't read it change the size of your internet to idk, 200%?)

Hilia - V118.3 Redirector - RaGEZONE Forums

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Show me error on LaunchMaple() Function ( this.Maple.Start(); )

Did you read the Error: "Can't find path of maplestory.exe".......... Now how to solve this?
I think you should build the client and put it in the maplestory v118.3 folder and then launch it.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i noticed you had a problem with the Form which can Resize, so i fixed it up, here ya go :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fix up your Session's async send... just use Socket.Send(byte[]) and throw a lock over that so you dont need those silly mutex's. the forms startmaple is really really silly....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This does not use LEN. It may have ripped some of LEN's code, but I can assure you guys it is not LEN.

The DLL appears to be Delphi or BC++. LEN is written in C++.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This does not use LEN. It may have ripped some of LEN's code, but I can assure you guys it is not LEN.

The DLL appears to be Delphi or BC++. LEN is written in C++.

u checked it against the earliest version of len when it was called just redirector? cos it changed in the middle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u checked it against the earliest version of len when it was called just redirector? cos it changed in the middle.

The earliest version of LEN was not packed nor protected in any way.

This release is both packed and has virtualized functions.

Here's the unpacked:

Also: Capture.PNG - V118.3 Redirector - RaGEZONE Forums

Also: Capture_.PNG - V118.3 Redirector - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
<3
Reaction score

Pst. It is kittonkicker. I doubt you know any better than him.

Back