V14 Files and Database

Can you tell me why i cant see the character that I created?
 
Well you don´t really need the logging_01_dbf because it´s just an older database of log_01_dbf i think...
It works good without and the certifier is easy to fix...

this shows how little you know the logging database is not and older version of log it is an updated version of the v11 logging to support the logging of v14 procedures, also unless you know asm which i can figure out you dont as you couldnt even tell the fact that logging is updated from v11 along with log then the certifier isn't easy to fix, it is true you dont need logging but without it your error log will fill up massively and i doubt people will want error logs in excess of GB's
 
Last edited:
@heathj please tell me why I cant see the char that I created :(
 
stop to say not support!
if you dont want to help so dont help!
 
the character_01 dbf isnt very hard to fix took me 30mins to see what was wrong and fix it and i dont have much expierience with this stuff

only thing which is stopping me is that im on dial up speed, coz i downloaded too much xD
 
Last edited:
@Abusezors can you send me the db?
I fixed mine but I cant see the character that I created =\
 
please help....

Code:
 query:LOGINJOIN_STR 'A3', '(null)'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'LOGINJOIN_STR'.
2009/12/02	03:09:32
query:LOGINJOIN_STR 'A3', '(null)'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'LOGINJOIN_STR'.
2009/12/02	03:11:46
query:LOGINJOIN_STR 'A3', '(null)'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'LOGINJOIN_STR'.
2009/12/02	03:27:27
query:LOGINJOIN_STR 'A3', '(null)'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'LOGINJOIN_STR'.

this always is the error on the log file.. how can i fix this?
 
can anyone give me suport in GERMAN , sry but my englisch isn`t very well..

XFire : talvian
ICQ : 459-863-859

to the person who help me i will give an ICQ UIN ( thats an icq number whit 7 or 8 numbers ( not 9 ) )
 
Last edited:
Back