Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v144.3] Acernis

Reaction score
Anyone else think/interested this project might become the new v83? I'd find it pretty cool if suddenly GTOP gets filled with v144+, if it already isn't. Anyways, nice work making it look cleaner :) thu.... I hope you leave all the good stuff for your own server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allright all done, link available in the main post!

Also, it's about time I make a github. Would be easier. So yeah.. That's comming too.
Rev 15? So I should make a new compiled project?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
change the SRC , goto project in netbeans and click right, select propierties and open new window, here delete or remove old src and add SRC new
click ok and rebuild .

:D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone else think/interested this project might become the new v83? I'd find it pretty cool if suddenly GTOP gets filled with v144+, if it already isn't. Anyways, nice work making it look cleaner :) thu.... I hope you leave all the good stuff for your own server.

We're just getting the fundamental Maplestory stuff working skills I think are the top priority atm xD I'm sure all the awesome hardcore stuff will be kept secret

and this being the new v83 would be so awesome and then maybe future versions could be more popular :D I plan to eventually get a v155 source going I just need to get alot better at it so helping Novak with his 144 is the best i can do for now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow! This brightened up my day!! Thank you TheIceBreaker for this! haha Even though I am only helping as a project manager and Novak is doing all the labor (huehue) this was awesome to see that his work and mine have not gone unnoticed! Thank you once again! hehe! And yes all the good stuff is on the server AKA NPC's and other surprise stuff !

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This won't become the next v83, cuz I'll be updating it to v149 after this v144 one is done :blushing:

Hopefully that one becomes the "new v83"

Btw, as of new "83", it's gonna be a while till I am able to do work so beautifull as kevin's xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We're just getting the fundamental Maplestory stuff working skills I think are the top priority atm xD I'm sure all the awesome hardcore stuff will be kept secret

and this being the new v83 would be so awesome and then maybe future versions could be more popular :D I plan to eventually get a v155 source going I just need to get alot better at it so helping Novak with his 144 is the best i can do for now
why v155? such a random version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i'm use rev 15 , and now i'm got this error when i'm start launch.bat
Errorcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.Start.run(Start.java:136)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:256)
Press any key to continue . . .
help me fix this error pls

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
now i'm use rev 15 , and now i'm got this error when i'm start launch.bat
Errorcom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.Start.run(Start.java:136)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:256)
Press any key to continue . . .
help me fix this error pls

constants.ServerConstants.java Set the database there
Also, make sure a dabase is actually running

constants.ServerConstants.java Set the database there
Also, make sure a dabase is actually running

And/ or in serverconfig.ini, you have to change it there too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow the rev 15 work perfectly , tks for your release novak <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Novak, this revision worked excellently well, but there is an issue.

Do you have any idea why whenever I chose a GM Job ID: 900 or 910, I get disconnected randomly, then I will not be able to log in to the account, or to even see the character screen? :) Unless I change my job to the others, then it will work well.

Thanks for the amazing revision! :) You are really amazing for doing this, rock on Novak! :)

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Novak, this revision worked excellently well, but there is an issue.

Do you have any idea why whenever I chose a GM Job ID: 900 or 910, I get disconnected randomly, then I will not be able to log in to the account, or to even see the character screen? :) Unless I change my job to the others, then it will work well.

Thanks for the amazing revision! :) You are really amazing for doing this, rock on Novak! :)

When you are the GM job, the client will crash upon character selection. The GM jobs are generally bugged, and i'm not planning on fixing them anytime soon. I bet it's a simple packet error. But i'm not sure.

Anyway, yeah, they're bugged, don't become gm job, or don't logout when you are gm job. Their skills mostly work though.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Rev15 some news
-Update Drops
-More Opcodes added
-Added Tyrant and Nova (Mallissy)
-Cygnus WindArcher Fix(Mixamal6)
-Fix Create DualBlade fix(Mallissy)
-Update Sql
-SemiFix Jobs resistance

n.n/

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This won't become the next v83, cuz I'll be updating it to v149 after this v144 one is done :blushing:

Hopefully that one becomes the "new v83"

Btw, as of new "83", it's gonna be a while till I am able to do work so beautifull as kevin's xD

Then so be it. We'll wait.

Anyway, would it be possible to fix the maxskills problem where you crash after doing it, and then are unable to login afterwards? I've been trying to figure out why that happens, but I can't seem to figure out what SKILLIDS it is..or something.

Back