Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private v147 Linux specs enough?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I am about to release a totally custom server into beta phase and I was wondering if my hosting is strong enough. I am currently running on a 4 gb ram and 25 gb ssd host with unlimited 1gbps speed. The source is based on acernis v145 and I have disabled a lot of the events (stations and stuff) to lower down the resources used and closed off a few memory leaks (still working on it). Guys want to give me any advice as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am about to release a totally custom server into beta phase and I was wondering if my hosting is strong enough. I am currently running on a 4 gb ram and 25 gb ssd host with unlimited 1gbps speed. The source is based on acernis v145 and I have disabled a lot of the events (stations and stuff) to lower down the resources used and closed off a few memory leaks (still working on it). Guys want to give me any advice as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

4GB ram was perfect for me when running it with all the events and stuff. It was capable of handling 100 people at the great "ellinia is ded" spike. Doesn't mean the server was any good, but ye 4gb will work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also just to throw this in here: Disabling event scripts won't make a noticeable difference. Unless one of them is badly coded and is eating resources.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Also just to throw this in here: Disabling event scripts won't make a noticeable difference. Unless one of them is badly coded and is eating resources.

Thats exactly why I deleted a lot of things; Thanks to Novak, I had the opportunity to work on an amazing base that showed me a new style of coding. I tried it out and i like it, but most of my newly coded content has looping issues as most of the things called in my scripts and events come from the source's pre-coded stuff. As we all know, lithium is considerably well known as that poorly coded source base that has a lot of memory usage issues and other resource issues.

Back