v15 Clean Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello guys. Is there a place where i can find a clean version of the resource?
I would like the package to include the Program folder and Resource folder
and the Script folder.

It needs to be v15!
:w00t::w00t:
 
add me on skype. Jerome Iris
I tdon; t get why you need to give him your skype... anyway, there are some releases here that proof to be exactly what you need, just use the search button, wich has worked hard on to find the right results for you. Too bad people do not want to use it. I do not believe it's just a thing to forget, some people just want to ask things and not want to use theire brain.exe and use the search button.
 
I don't get it, why you need to give him your skype... anyway, there are some releases here that prove to be exactly what you need. Just use the search button, which will find the right results for you. Too bad people do not want to use the search button. I do not believe it's just a thing to forget, some people just want to ask things without using the search button.
Took me long to make it a bit readable.

1) Your posts is useless.
2) Copy pasting my brain.exe insult.
3) You could just post a link to the clean resources without spamming.

On-topic:
-> Neurospace - Release. From there you can take everything needed for setting the server up.
I doubt there's any clean v15 server files out there, unless anyone will reupload them.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back