Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V15 CreateCharacter Error: #100

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? Im using debian 11 and oneclick installer to make the server, it doesnt encounter any problem and I can login normally but when i tried to make the first character it always say "CreateCharacter Error: #100"

Im using client and server from this thread:
Screenshot_441 - V15 CreateCharacter Error: #100 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set your VM RAM to at least 4GB and reinstall the OS from beginning then reinstall using one click installer again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1693598749931 - V15 CreateCharacter Error: #100 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fixed this please.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check yours ini files (server side and client side).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do this, the error keep showing
I believe you are not precisely sync the ini files , since its a lot of work if you cant even know how to check the server log correctly 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wait after you realize the eidolon area are crashing the client when you open it its frustating 😂

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you are not precisely sync the ini files , since its a lot of work if you cant even know how to check the server log correctly 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wait after you realize the eidolon area are crashing the client when you open it its frustating 😂
Hello, I've already checked, and this is the only log after the error in the 'world' folder in TestLog. I've followed all the instructions in the forum, such as installing and doing what was suggested. I downloaded the Data folders they provided and added them (didn't help). I also installed V15 using One Click, but it didn't change anything despite doing what was asked. If someone could send me a step-by-step guide from scratch, I would be very grateful. I've been trying non-stop for 2 days now, just to give you an idea. I love this game; please help me.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I've already checked, and this is the only log after the error in the 'world' folder in TestLog. I've followed all the instructions in the forum, such as installing and doing what was suggested. I downloaded the Data folders they provided and added them (didn't help). I also installed V15 using One Click, but it didn't change anything despite doing what was asked. If someone could send me a step-by-step guide from scratch, I would be very grateful. I've been trying non-stop for 2 days now, just to give you an idea. I love this game; please help me.
- do reinstall everything ( delete the db too if you dont want reinstall debian or just reinstall debian if you dont get it ) and follow the one click video and install v15
- use this client

replace only config file , gateway , worldserver , login , ticket and zoneserver from this
- copy nodemap and scene from that client to the server and fix the format like i said in every bloody thread here lmfao
- copy ini files from client's data file , fix the bloody format too , C file become S file ,

it should run the game at least , idk I'll raise my hand if it still doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- do reinstall everything ( delete the db too if you dont want reinstall debian or just reinstall debian if you dont get it ) and follow the one click video and install v15
- use this client

replace only config file , gateway , worldserver , login , ticket and zoneserver from this
- copy nodemap and scene from that client to the server and fix the format like i said in every bloody thread here lmfao
- copy ini files from client's data file , fix the bloody format too , C file become S file ,

it should run the game at least , idk I'll raise my hand if it still doesn't work
It Worked, i do this and i change de wireless driver too, working fine!!! (no bugged things or errors)

Thanks for all!!!!!!

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-06 at 22.43.50 - V15 CreateCharacter Error: #100 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- use this client

no work, make a movie pls!!!

screen connect infinite error...

Last edited:
Back