Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v15 In-Depth Setup Guide /w Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP me PLEASE..
I don't have any idea where to put the databases name.

Skip to 6:00 , that should fix your problem.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I just finished making my test server thanks to Dell Honne and the youtube guy XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i am only on page 11 but i just downloaded and unzipped the repack and all i can say is THANK YOU. for what you might ask (or you might not) for packing the client files needed to run with the server of course. now this might seem like a trivial thing, but when setting up a p server from guide X that does not state what version it is then this becomes relevant. i am sick of trying to run a p server get everything loaded running and boom cant connect because the flipping client is wrong. we will see what i do wrong or maybe ill get every thing to run from the get go later when i start everything. ill add to this post (if nothing has been stated before hand) on my progress.

Raven Vannato
Denichu - v15 In-Depth Setup Guide /w Support - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Skip to 6:00 , that should fix your problem.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I just finished making my test server thanks to Dell Honne and the youtube guy XD

thnx for the vedio but i was able to figure it out before you posted the vedio. :D

now i got this problem.

when i get inside to arena.
i get DCed.

what should i do?

thnx for the effort of posting the vedio :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The neuz.exe download link doesn't work anymore.
I just googled a different one though, but just wanted to tell ya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok just wanted to say great write up, i walked through the set up with no errors and it worked just fine had to change a few things to go live with it but other then that amazing.

Raven Vannato

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What will I do? I am stuck in the Character selection page that is asking for my pin number after i created my character, I insert the correct pin but its taking too long to go in game like I waited for 2 hour more or less but...nothing happens what will i do please help me... Im making my own pserver..Please help me....

i do the the Guide i read it many times.. i change the IP of all ini's into 127.0.0.1 and change the IP of the NeuzUnique into my PC's IP and come up with this one..

:*:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im guessing that you did something wrong with the world server.
Wrong with the WorldServer?
But i do the Guide.All the Ini's Ip is 127.0.0.1 and i reshack the NeuzUnique in my PC'c IP ans i change the no.7 5400 into 14500....What Should i do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm..... when you start the world server, does it load propelly?

also when you said you use ur pc's ip in neuzunique, then you mean teh local host ip, 127.0.0.1 right?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELp got a Problem....
DB QRY ALL OFF BUT I FOLLOW ALL OF INSTRUCTIONs...
5x recheck ODBC in fine
Here's the log file CQUERY
2011/01/31 16:47:23
query:LOGINJOIN_STR 'A3', '(null)'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'LOGINJOIN_STR'.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All 1-7 ini's and world server is working too..
Yup... the local Ip is 127.0.0.1 but i cant go in game..im always Stuck in character Page..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can simply get a copy for it from a regual official flyff client, my upload speed is so slow that it take about 10 hours to upload that folder lolz, can't help you on that

Back