• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

V15 server Already exists

Reaction score
Reaction score
anyone have client for new file plz upload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any tutorial for any game realeased here?????? this Aura Kingdom V15 the installer are the same from One Click Server? and the others games ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
downloaded but dont have run file use file laucher and it stuck at download version.txt

anyone know this ?
Open Database Failed:hostaddr=127.0.0.1 user=postgres password='jRhUXH9OzYfswyWhctDLw3ZkBlYssFYt' dbname=FFAccount
i use one click server install

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloaded but dont have run file use file laucher and it stuck at download version.txt

anyone know this ?
Open Database Failed:hostaddr=127.0.0.1 user=postgres password='jRhUXH9OzYfswyWhctDLw3ZkBlYssFYt' dbname=FFAccount
i use one click server install
Don't use Launcher.exe, it tries to connect to the original Luna Server. Use GameLauncher.exe instead.
Did you use Debian 11 for the Server? The error might be due to you using Debian 12.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't use Launcher.exe, it tries to connect to the original Luna Server. Use GameLauncher.exe instead.
Did you use Debian 11 for the Server? The error might be due to you using Debian 12.
ok tks mate i try reinstall debian 11

V15 moon client login in game got outdate client how i can fix this

ok tks mate i try reinstall debian 11

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V.1,3,
which client are you using? can you share the link?
i got problem cannot CreateCharacter#100 using one click server and client from that provided by NamiBoops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still experiencing disconnection every 1 hour.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can solve V15 1 hour Network loss bug?

I apologize for deleting the last post; I realized that I had sent the wrong addresses. I'm sorry for the confusion. Now, here are the correct addresses: the hexadecimal address to be changed is 28 62 34 01, and it will be changed to 08 49 40 01.

Here is the procedure to apply the patch:

1. Use the HxD program.
  2. Go to offset 2750792 by pressing "Ctrl+G," select the "Dec" option, and input the offset.
  3. When you locate the value 28 62 34 01, replace it with 08 49 40 01.
  4. Once done, you will have corrected the MissionServer.
  5. It's important to follow these steps precisely to ensure the correction.

For readers of this post, I have provided an explanation below of how organization works in binary files:

Offset in decimal: 2750792
Original value: 28 62 34 01 = 01 34 62 28 = 20,210,216
Corrected value: 08 49 40 01 = 01 40 49 08 = 20,990,216
Diagram:
Hex in binary = inverted for a coherent result = result

Remember that hexadecimal values in binaries follow the little-endian order, thus they are inverted.

To those who told me it would be wrong, I apologize and I understand the concern regarding the disclosure of the 1-hour fix for the MissionServer. Although some individuals may already have access to it, it is not for me to decide about uncertain profits. Public leaks are often exploited in various ways for financial gains. Sharing now would bring benefits, assisting the community in addressing issues. The game is owned by XLeg, and leaked versions would be beneficial for everyone, fostering a positive environment with collaborative solutions.

linsen2021 - V15 server Already exists - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I apologize for deleting the last post; I realized that I had sent the wrong addresses. I'm sorry for the confusion. Now, here are the correct addresses: the hexadecimal address to be changed is 28 62 34 01, and it will be changed to 08 49 40 01.

Here is the procedure to apply the patch:

1. Use the HxD program.
  2. Go to offset 2750792 by pressing "Ctrl+G," select the "Dec" option, and input the offset.
  3. When you locate the value 28 62 34 01, replace it with 08 49 40 01.
  4. Once done, you will have corrected the MissionServer.
  5. It's important to follow these steps precisely to ensure the correction.

For readers of this post, I have provided an explanation below of how organization works in binary files:

Offset in decimal: 2750792
Original value: 28 62 34 01 = 01 34 62 28 = 20,210,216
Corrected value: 08 49 40 01 = 01 40 49 08 = 20,990,216
Diagram:
Hex in binary = inverted for a coherent result = result

Remember that hexadecimal values in binaries follow the little-endian order, thus they are inverted.

To those who told me it would be wrong, I apologize and I understand the concern regarding the disclosure of the 1-hour fix for the MissionServer. Although some individuals may already have access to it, it is not for me to decide about uncertain profits. Public leaks are often exploited in various ways for financial gains. Sharing now would bring benefits, assisting the community in addressing issues. The game is owned by XLeg, and leaked versions would be beneficial for everyone, fostering a positive environment with collaborative solutions.

linsen2021 - V15 server Already exists - RaGEZONE Forums
Which part of screen am i using to look for 28 62 34 01 can't say ive used hex editor before.

Edit i found it and made the change now I'll see if it fixed the 1 hour disconnect error as i did not realise i had issue til today

Sorry for double post but it is confirmed missionserver no longer closes after 1 hour and now connection to servers fine with no issues thanks sora

Last edited:
Back