v158 source

Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
607
Reaction score
164
Honestly, just rip/compare the packets to get in-game. A SQL will NOT be provided.

Code:
TODO:
- Find JETT's proper spawn map
- public static void move and Extended bag handlers to fix extended bags
- Update CreateCharHandler (Adventurer starter map is 40,000 or 400,000)
- The only job I know that can be created atm is resistance, need to fix CharCreate
- Remove the bullshit caltecheval class, use a better class to handle skill parsing
- Update exp and mesos to make them long
- Update getCharInfo (Which is part of PlayerLoggedIn Handler)
- Add CharInfo for zero, and beast tamer
- Handler Part time Job, and Character Cards
- Sniff JETT core aura
- Codex Position (37 00)
- Add Hyper teleport rocks to addTeleportInfo
- redo addMonsterBookInfo
- Steal skills handler
- Add in the new inventory positions
- Remove the use of Joda Time and remove getYearlylogin or w.e from sql
- I commented out the initialization for js events atm, and also the sql lookup for traits
- Redo some stuff I did over a year ago which could of been done better 
- And everything else
Done:
- Updated getCharInfo
- Updated some pic packets
- Updated a few opcodes
- Added ChangePicHandler
- Updated the Port to get passed char select
- Got the nexon ip for getServerIP
- Updated Test server packet monitoring
- Changed LoginPasswordHandler (Still not able to login after pressing the button).
even - v158 source - RaGEZONE Forums

SharpAceX
Borlea
Dynamik
Zygon
sunnyboy
 
Last edited:
Re: v158

Thank you for this release, Even.

Even though I am not skilled enough to utilize this release, I still do appreciate your contribution towards updated servers.

I'm currently improving my proficiency in Java by learning the basics and messing around with v83. Perhaps one day, with enough little steps such as this type of release, we may one day succeed in making an updated server.

Once again, thank you!
Giga
 
Back