v17 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure didn't download the add-ons,
there is a folder name Item and Model and have a files in which their file type is "Compiled resource script".

i just want to ask what does that file do?



Still doesn't work with me. :/::/:

You need to open the .res files and extract the files in it to your client...





plz tel som1 upload a 100% working client fot thos filles!

Stop asking. He wont upload the full client.
You can make your own client very easy.

I think its better that you stop leeching, and make things yourself.
 
wtf?
you guys don't know how to make your client based from the server?
my client is the server's world/model folders
with all the other folders from eflyff
that's easy right? o.o

It sounds easy, doesn't it? lol When I made my latest server, I got the latest eFlyff version, took the model and world folders from it, compiled the source, used Merge2.exe for the .res files, and put the .res files and the new Neuz.exe into the client folder. it's not that hard.
 
It sounds easy, doesn't it? lol When I made my latest server, I got the latest eFlyff version, took the model and world folders from it, compiled the source, used Merge2.exe for the .res files, and put the .res files and the new Neuz.exe into the client folder. it's not that hard.

yup ...
but some noobs don't know that ...
 
My Databaseserver.exe doesn't open, well it opens and is black all time, all the others is white, also Coreserver is black instead of white, why? Can anyone teamview me and check the problem? Please contact me on MSN : [email protected]
 
I got no idea what i have done wrong since i get in the game then 1 sec later i get dc. I installed the add on files and i copy the world map to the client so same on the server and client. I have looked at all the 6 pages of help but yeah nothing have worked so far and yes i did use merge also :P So any ideas ? Thanks
 
I got no idea what i have done wrong since i get in the game then 1 sec later i get dc. I installed the add on files and i copy the world map to the client so same on the server and client. I have looked at all the 6 pages of help but yeah nothing have worked so far and yes i did use merge also :P So any ideas ? Thanks
If you have exactly same maps in server and client files check core server if it is set up correctly ... It should not dc you if you have same map...
 
If you have exactly same maps in server and client files check core server if it is set up correctly ... It should not dc you if you have same map...

If the client and the resource's "SFX" is mismatched, will it lead to crashing of the client? or the server?
thnx in advance. :ott:

na, nevermind that question for now.
instead answer this for now :D
Q: why does my server generate a dump file crytal report file and a .txt file, and it automatically close my worldserver.

A: answer please :D
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Q: why does my server generate a dump file crytal report file and a .txt file, and it automatically close my worldserver.

A: answer please :D
Some things that may cause it:
- lack of quest item used on map
- lack of any file in resource folder
- not defined model in mdlDyna/mdlObj
- mistake in source
- not defined monster/npc in mdlDyna

Show the .txt crash file so anyone can help.
 
I opened them in order but their still black, anyone know any solution? Please add me on MSN Intel and teamviewer me :/
 
Some things that may cause it:
- lack of quest item used on map
- lack of any file in resource folder
- not defined model in mdlDyna/mdlObj
- mistake in source
- not defined monster/npc in mdlDyna

Show the .txt crash file so anyone can help.

i added the .txt,
i didn't add the dmp file since it too big for me to upload(my net sucks)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back