V17

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Hi Ragezone.
I have a problem with the version 17 files etimo.
I put its resources, has launched all of the files ini, but when I removed the client gpotato neuz. Put it on neuz Etimo. Created a shortcut, this neuza, went into the game, created an account in BD. Entered data and I wrote that incorrectly entered data.
Please help me ==
 
Really easy, if your using Etioom Files w/ his Neuz. The SALT is "kikugalanet", like if you want your password is "12345" just go to MD5 Hash Generator and type "kikugalanet12345".

If your looking a MD5 Hash Generator, here is one. Click --->

Hope this will work, if you have still a problem. just reply and ill try to help.
 
I went into the md5 generator wrote testserus

testserus is a really bad data! (this is WRONG) and serus is for v15 neuzunique.

and the salt of the neuz that etioom files used is kikugalanet

so if your password is test, just type "kikugalanettest"

the password is underlined "test"

if you still got troubled in that problem, just pm me your teamviewer id and pass.
 
it is my command:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int

EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[usp_og_ChangePassWord]
@account = N'test',
@password = N'cbad55c0bf841aef57382b0d33440620'

SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value

GO
 
it is my command:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int

EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[usp_og_ChangePassWord]
@account = N'test',
@password = N'cbad55c0bf841aef57382b0d33440620'

SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value

GO

Try to use more than 4 of the letters , your pass atm contains only 1234 , try to use like umm 123456 . If it wont work ill guess you got something wrong setted up.
 
Already reinstalled BD. Checked the ports. As I type md5 generator kikugalanettest.
No result .....

Why the hell are you speaking about ports if you are seting it up localy. Did you configure inis and other stuff right? Try to change everything to 127.0.0.1 and reshack neuz and check the ip there.
 
Last edited:
inis everything configured correctly. ip 127.0.0.1

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I am a complete idiot) I'm not in that file to create an account. Thanks for your help)))

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

And again, I have a problem. When I click to create a character. I hang the window and throws me out of the client. What should I do?
 
I have it:
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Поставщик именованных каналов: Не удалось открыть соединение с SQL Server [2].
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:01000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "RANKING" returned message "Время ожидания входа в систему истекло".
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:01000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "RANKING" returned message "При подключении к серверу возникла ошибка. При подключении к серверу SQL Server 2005 данная ошибка может возникать из-за того, что параметры по умолчанию сервера SQL Server не разрешают устанавливать удаленные соединения.".
 
I have it:
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Поставщик именованных каналов: Не удалось открыть соединение с SQL Server [2].
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:01000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "RANKING" returned message "Время ожидания входа в систему истекло".
2011/09/16 14:57:20
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:01000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "RANKING" returned message "При подключении к серверу возникла ошибка. При подключении к серверу SQL Server 2005 данная ошибка может возникать из-за того, что параметры по умолчанию сервера SQL Server не разрешают устанавливать удаленные соединения.".

all those have nothing with connection to server lol...
 
Back