v19 v18 CMS habbo | DimaCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
............................................................................
RetroMakerD - v19 v18 CMS habbo |  DimaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
....................................................
........RetroMakerD - v19 v18 CMS habbo |  DimaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums ... ... ... ...RetroMakerD - v19 v18 CMS habbo |  DimaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums ...
RetroMakerD - v19 v18 CMS habbo |  DimaCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
....
Hey guyz :8:,

Layout = Habbo
Index:
Client loading:
Client login:
Retrolist voting api: (You can put this off or on, defualt is off)
Choose language: (More languages coming soon)
Buy cr 1:
Buy cr 2:
Dutch :
French :


Layout = Deluxe
Index :

Client loading :
Client Login :
Retrolist voting api : (You can put this off or on, defualt is off)

Layout = Deluxe2
Index :

Client loading :
Client Login :
Retrolist voting api : (You can put this off or on, defualt is off)


Video:


Commands:

:superban
:ha
:kick
:alert
:userdata
:openroom
:givebadge
:muteroom
:closeroom
:ban
:unban
:shutup
:voucher
:whosonline
:deleteroom
:credits
:unmute
:takebadge
:takecredits
:givecredits
And much much much more... :thumbup1:



Download link:
DimaCMS V3.5 (Doesnt work anymore)
DimaCMS V3.6 (Doesnt work anymore)
DimaCMS V3.7 (Doesnt work anymore)
DimaCMS V3.8 (Doesnt work anymore)
DimaCMS V3.9 (Doesnt work anymore)
DimaCMS V4.0 (3 layouts)

Added in V4.0 :

-3 languages (English, French, Dutch)
-Credit shop added (Finnaly make money :D)
-DimaAds added (Upload your own ad and make your hotel famous) (Add will be displayed in every dimacms retro)
-New client
-Texts changed
-No furni in shop bug got fixed
-New rares added
-New furni added
-Bloodline fix (If still doesnt work, run as administrator!)
-Pet bug fixed
-Language chooser
-New ad layout
-Buy credit fix
-Client fixed
-New emu's
-Much more layouts
-New clients
-Maintenence page
-404 page
-Shop
-News
-Breaking news
-Comment system
-Facebook system
-Help
-New commands in client
 
Last edited:
I will translate in many languages in next version!!!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van
 
Ow ye, any errors? Send me!!!


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van
 
I know, only the index. But I changed the text and I added ads and more amazing stuff. The index was copied from on 2005


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van
 
And I made much much more things. The client has a better load screen. Better login screen. I translated in 3 languages. I made a dimacms ads which you can see in the vid and much more


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van
 
Nice...

This is my edit for my Hotel (v18)

[Index]


[News Page]


[Commenting Page]


I still have to do the other 4 pages.... :D
 
Nice...

This is my edit for my Hotel (v18)

[Index]


[News Page]


[Commenting Page]


I still have to do the other 4 pages.... :D

Nice, I could use some of that for V4.0


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back