• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools

Reaction score
V20 Yulgang / Scions of Fate Game Server, Login Server, Databases, Launcher, Webshop, and other tools.

-Install .NET Frameworks 3.5 to 4.8.
-Install Chinese language for non Unicode programs.
-Install MSSQL and restore db files.
-Install VikingErik.LuaInterface with NuGet inside VisualStudio.
-Install Newtonsoft.Json with NuGet inside VisualStudio.
-Compile LS and GS.
-Use config.ini files to set IP, port, and database info. (Default port for LS is 1300 and GS 6773)
-Run LS and GS (no need to initialize connection between GS and LS, it does it automatically)
-Connect to client using the new launcher.

Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Phant0m - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Files Download Link:

EZ Launcher GitHub:

Auto Updater Launcher GitHub:
(Credits to Zolero for the initial development of this launcher)

How to solve "Can Not Connect to GameServer !!" Error

- Open Client.exe with OllyDbg and find the string "Can Not Connect GameServer !!"
- Scroll up a little bit until you see the function marked with the arrow
- Edit JE to JMP and assemble code and save to binary

That's it!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this thread includes "loginserver source"?
OR only "gameserver source"?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you bro! Do you have the source code for the English version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I turned it on but got this error. This IP is my computer's IP.
I use SQL Server 2019.
Could you help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use SQL Server 2019.
Could you help?

You should use RxjhServer from GS src/bin/Debug.
You should use RxjhServer from GS src/bin/Debug.

I use SQL Server 2019.
Could you help?
You should use GameServer.exe from GS src/bin/Debug/Net35

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your nice Thread

I wonder if i could play "'Multi'-Online playing, with my friends", Where should I change the 'IP' with UltraEdit or other Apps?

I used Vietnam version before(v14 about 3years ago) It has Changing model, with Ctrl+F '127.0.0.1', but I couldnt find it in your mentioned Client v20000(v20)

Can you give me some advice?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to sound rude but you haven't even looked at the images in the post, have you?

1311 - V20 Source Code GS, LS, Web | Files DB, Launcher, other tools - RaGEZONE Forums
I asked because it could not build normally..Assembly reference error (about Lua) ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back