V55?

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
What Happened. Am i the only one who misses the old school style of maple. When everything was fun, no one was over powered. and everyone got to make there own choices with the 4 jobs!, when everything was so easy to have fun fun fun...........I and always will be an old school Mapler.

I wanted to see who else wants to see v55 maple servers again. When everything was just PURE!

Please post any comments.

Flaming? Bring it on. i don't care ;D

V55 WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST VERSION EVER
<3
 
you're dumb. if you saw that you had a flip phone, and you saw another person that had an iPhone, you'd want the iPhone. pretty sure you'd want the latest things with all the latest features, not some old dump that's only good for uptime.


and back to everyone using DWPST to modify their damage to 999999999? nah
 
Last edited:
you're dumb. if you saw that you had a flip phone, and you saw another person that had an iPhone, you'd want the iPhone. pretty sure you'd want the latest things with all the latest features, not some old dump that's only good for uptime.


and back to everyone using DWPST to modify their damage to 999999999? nah

That's your choice of what you think. Everyone has their own choices, it doesn't make you dumb.
 
That's your choice of what you think. Everyone has their own choices, it doesn't make you dumb.

Choices? It's called an opinion. Also, if many people thought this way, there'd be more v.55 servers, wouldn't there? And people would play v.55 servers instead of making the transition to MapleSEA Big Bang, GMS Big Bang or Chaos?
 
Choices? It's called an opinion. Also, if many people thought this way, there'd be more v.55 servers, wouldn't there? And people would play v.55 servers instead of making the transition to MapleSEA Big Bang, GMS Big Bang or Chaos?

No no no no no no no.......

Those are the people who just want power. As i said or as you call it their opinion.

People like me would be glad to make a v55, its just the hosting i cannot deal with. I'm not rich like most of these people that have their servers.
 
Final thoughts on v.55

I have to say I do miss v.55 but I'm not going back to that version again unless I have some sort of reason, I have to appreciate that v.55 was the first few version that was brought the PS community(53, 54, 55) back in 07 or 08 and it was fun at that point and stuff, people still find it fun, being back in the old days, but we've moved on, people wanna be as close to the original game they are trying to get to(KMS, BGMS, GMS, SEA, CMS, etc..) as soon as possible. There's one very very popular v.55 server still alive, gtop100's #1 rank in the MapleStory section, I suggest you join that server if you want to be in a v.55, that's the only v.55 I see that's popular at the moment.
 
Final thoughts on v.55

I have to say I do miss v.55 but I'm not going back to that version again unless I have some sort of reason, I have to appreciate that v.55 was the first few version that was brought the PS community(53, 54, 55) back in 07 or 08 and it was fun at that point and stuff, people still find it fun, being back in the old days, but we've moved on, people wanna be as close to the original game they are trying to get to(KMS, BGMS, GMS, SEA, CMS, etc..) as soon as possible. There's one very very popular v.55 server still alive, gtop100's #1 rank in the MapleStory section, I suggest you join that server if you want to be in a v.55, that's the only v.55 I see that's popular at the moment.

That is a great point. But it is what it is i guess :D
 
Well its called paypal or other money/back webs people ask for donation for their server and little by little the donation get bigger and some use them for the dedi bills and stuff while other(not naming..) uses them for their personal self lmao, no-one wanna use hamachi, it requires to dl a program and stuff and if it host in your comp, gonna be a lot of crashes, highly doubt you'll leave it on 24/7 very long and stuff, that's why people stopped using hamachi and use vps/dedis or even personal dedis they buy (^_^)
 
oh, see i started to think its just because people got lazyer and didnt wanna download hamachi ;), but their were alot of v55 servers that stayed online 24-7.
 
i see, i just woundering, how was someone able to make the first non-hamachi server if no-one new about it? like it must've been pretty intense
 
I too miss the old maple. The V62 and before days were the classic maple days. I myself prefer V62 > V55. I consider pirates a classic class. Anything after them like KoCs and Arans is where MapleStory took a big turn.
 
But how do you do it? i don't get it, it seems like a mission. See for me i was always an hamachi person, but people stopped liking that

Simple. Save up. :) Get your own dedi. Plug it into your house or work internet. When it's big enough then get the donations and work off of that.
 
Back