• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v83] HeavenMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

maple solaxia error.PNG - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Get this error when trying to add the src folder for maplesolaxia v2 any help?
:scared:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Open the already made project with netbeans. The project should be the server's folder.

Ty fixed a day ago any way i can add new commands to this source with out getting a bunch of errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Absolutely loving this source. You clearly put a lot of love into it and have made it as easy as possible for us to set up. Sincerely, thank you. I've used a number of sources over the years and this is really just the right mix of old-school charm and PServer conveniences.

I've had few issues setting this up (and most I could resolve by googling) but I have one lingering question...what should I be setting my GM status to in SQL? I've tried 1 and 3, and they both revert to 0 and only show me common commands as being available. I'm certain that I'm applying changes correctly as other things I modify (such as NX) remain assigned.

Edit: At this point have tried GM values of 1 through 3 as well as -1, no dice. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the support! If you try to assign a GM level to a player, rather than an account, before logging in, you should be fine with that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the support! If you try to assign a GM level to a player, rather than an account, before logging in, you should be fine with that.
That did it - thanks so much!

One more question - is there a setting (in constants or otherwise) to disable scrolls not using upgrade counts? I know there's one for "failed scrolls don't use slots," I set it to false and recompiled but successful scrolls still leave the upgrade count as is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That did it - thanks so much!

One more question - is there a setting (in constants or otherwise) to disable scrolls not using upgrade counts? I know there's one for "failed scrolls don't use slots," I set it to false and recompiled but successful scrolls still leave the upgrade count as is.

Being a GM, scrolls doesn't use up the equip slots.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Every server is like that lolol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

!playernpc command spawns the player and the npc you are using how to fix this weird problem cant find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how can i make chos scroll not so op?
it never fails, and increasy stats by like +15-20 each time.. i tried with\without gm and its pretty same
is there something in serverconstant i miss? i changed most of them to false

it never fails, and increasy stats by like +15-20 each time.. i tried with\without gm and its pretty same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can change this option in ServerConstants.java
"public static final boolean USE_ENHANCED_CHSCROLL = true;"
from true -> false

and same with
"public static final boolean USE_PERFECT_SCROLLING = true;"
so that players can fail their scrolls.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Player Npc Spawns The player and npc in solaxia any idea on how to fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are on a GM account. Also you can make the stat difference by changing it's max value in Constants.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys so I'm using for my server another source but i was trying to use that one, I have JDK 7 and everything installed but I get really wired problem.
after I'm trying to click my character and login after the pic I get rolled back to the login server with the message " this bla bla bla already logged in or the server bla bla bla"
and no errors on the bat file , I tried everything compile again and again different IP, reinstall java ...etc..what do you think it can be?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

skype me private message me your skype plz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cannot get in zakum from adobis and cant start preq too why? o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cannot get in zakum from adobis and cant start preq too why? o_O

need to edit that lol not all source are gonna be fully done if u need help with some stuff let me know

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

need to edit that lol not all source are gonna be fully done if u need help with some stuff let me know

i need alot of help lol if u wanna help me it will be nice thx

Back