• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

v83 localhost [Editted]

This rls r0xxxx or l3333t?

• Total voters
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And wtf do you know? You think Nexon's IP is 127.0.0.1, moron. Download link, removed thanks him.

Make a bat folder and put in
start localhost.exe 127.0.0.1 8484 and run that then see where it re-directs you dumb poop now suck a penis motha fucka.
It should just say Maplestory is offline or some poop but it re-directs you to app data, so if you get a virus then magelight your a Ducking faggot..
He just placed an icon on this .exe.

Here is your download link to that localhost, im using google chrome so i got a list of links and poop i downloaded.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
start localhost.exe 127.0.0.1 8484 and run that then see where it re-directs you dumb poop now suck a penis motha fucka.
It should just say Maplestory is offline or some poop but it re-directs you to app data, so if you get a virus then magelight your a Ducking faggot..

Here is your download link to that localhost, im using google chrome so i got a list of links and poop i downloaded.

OFF TOPIC:
calm down dude O_O.

ON TOPIC
Why not just take them from some prao servers :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So anyone know how to remove the 200 AP Pop Up.

Here's tubi for the one who needed it.
Nop these 3 Adresses :
00485C01
00485C21
00485C32

Thanks if anyone find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

F2 Google cache also is useful for that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok duck this guy!!
I got a keylogger and he also got in my paypal account!!
Stfu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so if you get a virus then magelight your a Ducking faggot..

No wonder your E-Thuggin. Your idol is a wanna be gangster who kisses other men and is bending over in prision :3

Ontopic : dude can you guys please stop re-releaseing this dam localhost... its highly annoying.. theres so many re-release of this dam local. Lol This is why i love vana.. People only use 1 topic for a release not repost a new topic 18 times. e.e if you look on vana you wont find and re-releases.. >_>

Back