• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not look inside the check function itself and check and comment that portion out?
Good idea, cba to find the check function for now though, here's a lazy mans fix, only skips the map check :thumbup1:
PHP:
    public boolean canStart(MapleCharacter c, int npcid) {
        if (c.getQuest(this).getStatus() != Status.NOT_STARTED && !(c.getQuest(this).getStatus() == Status.COMPLETED && repeatable)) {
            return false;
        }

for (MapleQuestRequirement r : startReqs.values()) {
            if (!r.check(c, npcid) && !r.toString().startsWith("server.quest.requirements.NpcRequirement")) {
                return false;
            }
        }
        return true;
    }

On another topic, anyone know how to remove those hidious n's?
XU0XnMU - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good idea, cba to find the check function for now though, here's a lazy mans fix, only skips the map check :thumbup1:
PHP:
        if (c.getQuest(this).getStatus() != Status.NOT_STARTED && !(c.getQuest(this).getStatus() == Status.COMPLETED && repeatable)) {
            return false;
        }

if (!r.check(c, npcid) && !r.toString().startsWith("server.quest.requirements.NpcRequirement")) {
                return false;
            }
        }
        return true;
    }

On another topic, anyone know how to remove those hidious n's?
XU0XnMU - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Grab a clean localhost. It seems to occur when you edit a localhost's strings with stredit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
            return false;
        }

return false;
            }
        }
        return true;
    }

The best way to solve it would to figure out why the check function isn't working correctly for the NPC check. Also, if you were to disable it that way the better place to do so would be inside server.quest.requirements.NpcRequirement.java in the check function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me with this error?
It happens when i enter in my PIC and my character just keeps walking and i don't go in game.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.server.handlers.login.CharSelectedWithPicHandler.handlePacket(CharSelectedWithPicHandler.java:34)
at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:134)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:236)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:109)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:410)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:710)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:664)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:653)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:67)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1124)
at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I am using java 8 as when I use Java 7 I get a version error in the command box and I have placed the strength files in the right places.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me with this error?
It happens when i enter in my PIC and my character just keeps walking and i don't go in game.

I am using java 8 as when I use Java 7 I get a version error in the command box and I have placed the strength files in the right places.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Look at line 34 in CharSelectedWithPicHandler.java. That's what that stack trace is saying. That line refers to
Code:
[/COLOR]String[] socket = Server.getInstance().getIP(c.getWorld(), c.getChannel()).split(":");
In a clean solaxia source. Which is odd. Did you happen to make any changes to the source anywhere?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when i tried to open 2 worlds.
In world "2" it means BERA. The Messenger doesn't work.
Please Help :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I enable the wash? the correct way to enable, here each one speaks one thing, if anyone knows the correct way to enable, help me please.
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all monsters are the xp reduced by -1 . example : a monster that has exp 8, I get 7 , a monster with 200 exp , I get 199 ...

what is it?

Someone posted the code with wash enabled, you have to look around/

yes, I have corrected the AP RESET ITEM CASH, I can not is to add AP points in HP and MP.

Twdtwd - [v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, I have corrected the AP RESET ITEM CASH, I can not is to add AP points in HP and MP.

thanks

What level are you in that screenshot, if I remember correctly you have to be a certain level to put stats into HP/MP.

Also, the other sounds like it could be a rounding issue when calculating the EXP. Not sure though, look for instances of Math.floor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to ask, but what are the staff levels for MapleSolaxia? This is for mysql, trying to figure out what the levels are for JrGM, GM, SrGM, Admin.

Thanks for the help

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask, but what are the staff levels for MapleSolaxia? This is for mysql, trying to figure out what the levels are for JrGM, GM, SrGM, Admin.

Thanks for the help

Pretty sure it's like most Moople sources:
0 - Player
1 - GM
2 - SuperGM/Admin i guess, 2 also gives F1 fly i think from the SubGrade lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run launch.bat, I get the error "Failed to load configuration.ini". Anyone know how to fix this? :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i need moopledev rev120 and paste this in the folder?
But show me error in maplequests and loginserver and other..

if i have moople 120 i need execute "createserver.bat" and the sqls from moopledev or the new from solaxia? i dont understand so much

How i can put online this server perfectly?

Download v120 MoopleDev Clean?
Paste the solaxia files in MoopleDev 120 Clean rigth?
Compile and works?
Because for me show me error about quests.

Back